Wolfgang Puck Express ???

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by crzy4mk, Jan 9, 2014.

1. crzy4mk

crzy4mk "Around here, however, we don't look backwards for

May hop over to Downtown Disney on our first night since it's a non-park day and was thinking about WPE. Never eaten there but have friends who love it. I checked out the menu and it looks pretty appealing with lots of options. My question is, are all of the entree choices available with a quick service credit on the DDP? If so this looks to be one of the best QS values on the plan! Would love any feedback regarding this, as well as your experiences at WPE.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ciera321

ciera321 DIS Veteran

Yes, everything is included on the dining plan. It is a very good deal and the food is wonderful! Enjoy! :goodvibes

4. Alesia

Alesia DIS Veteran

You can eat whatever you like, but don't forget that the tip is not included.

5. jsrj21

jsrj21 Frathouse

I just checked the 2014 list of participating QSDP restaurants and it seems like Wolfgang Puck Express is not on there!!!! :confused3:confused3 I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Jose doesn't like change!

So to answer your question, the food is great, you can order any entree you'd like, but you may want to double check as I just saw the list a few minutes ago.

Good luck.

6. crzy4mk

crzy4mk "Around here, however, we don't look backwards for

Just looked at the 2014 QS brochure on the WDW website and it is showing up there as a participant.

7. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

I know they bring the food to your table, but is a tip "required" here? It is still a QS place. Personally, I would leave some kind of tip because they do serve us, so just wondering.

8. Alesia

Alesia DIS Veteran

Well, technically speaking, a tip is never required, but it is appropriate.