Wolfgang Puck Express???

We ate at the TS last year on a last minute ressie and it was seriously the best meal we ate the entire trip! I had an amaing steak and my DD had the biggest Sushi plate I have ever seen! We were on Disney Dining and the meal was AMAZING!

Planning on going here in August. We are using extra credits at Narcossee's so we thought this would be a great CS to try. Can't wait!!! :goodvibes

We LOVE WPE and eat there at least 2 times each trip. It's really the best of both worlds, CS vs TS!!! :goodvibes

Wolfgang Puck Express is definitely one of my family's favorite counter service places to eat at WDW. It is a must do on each trip. If you are on the Disney Dining Plan it is certainly a great deal.

The food really is as good as the pictures that an early poster showed.

The Creme Brulee that they have may be the best Counter Service dessert that you can get!

It also made the list in my Disney World Blog (Only WDWorld) Post about: Disney Dining Plan - Maximizing Counter Service Credits

The post discusses the best places in each of the 4 WDW parks and Downtown Disney to get the most value for your Counter Service Credits.

We just ate there for the first time last week. It was my favorite meal of the week, better than even the TS meals. The person taking our order noticed that my husband and I were both ordering sides (planning to pay out of pocket) and offered to let us get the sides instead of dessert.

Thank you for posting the photos. The pizzas look yummy!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to try them in a few weeks!!

Carla

Just like everyone else, my family agrees that this is an excellent meal and a bonus for CS credit. Not only is lunch/dinner wonderful but we also enjoy their breakfasts---corn flake french toast--YUMM!

We love the WPE! We always get lunch there on our first day. Last time we were on the Dining plan we told our server we were too full for dessert. He brought out two huge brownies wrapped up for each of us (4 gigantic brownies for just the 2 of us!). He was so nice and the food was just wonderful. I can't wait to go back.

So do you sit at a table and someone takes your order and brings the food to you?
You place your order at the counter, then they give you a number to take to your table. When we were there it was crowded so they were also asking your party size (after you ordered) and helping you find a table. They bring your food to you when it's ready. They also refilled our drinks for us. And the food comes on real plates with real flatware -- no plastic stuff! Our 'server' came over often to ask if we needed anything. And to top it off, they always seem happy to get you whatever you want. We've never been treated as if we're causing them any trouble at all. At least that's been my experience, and my mom's too. :goodvibes

Cool...I can't wait to go. I can't believe with all the times I have been to Disney we never ate here before. :rotfl:

Just a helpful little tidbit as we were confused last year when we went to try WPE. There are two Wolfgang Pucks - one on the shopping side of DTD (marketplace) behind Earl of Sandwich and the Christmas shop I think and one over by DisneyQuest (West side) across the sidewalk and down a bit. My favorite is the one at the marketplace as they have a much bigger menu and more indoor seating. The brownies are delicious! Definitely an excellent use of your CS credit. We went here 2 or 3 times last year. The one on the Westside is delicious as well but has a smaller menu and only a small amount of seating. This is attached to their TS restaurant. DH liked this one better. You really can't go wrong with either of these choices! Remember to tip at the marketplace location as the dining room attendants bring and clear your dishes and will refill your drinks for you :)

I was surprised last year to see there were two WP CS choices. We were ate DQ so we ate at WPE, and returned to that same location later in the trip. It was on our last day while using up our last SC at Goofy's in DTD that I saw the other location. We'll have to check it out next time.

Just like everyone else, my family agrees that this is an excellent meal and a bonus for CS credit. Not only is lunch/dinner wonderful but we also enjoy their breakfasts---corn flake french toast--YUMM!

Thanks for mentioning breakfast - I was going to ask if they serve it. We plan on eating there the morning we head out to the port for our cruise on the Magic. Do you know approx what time they open for breakfast? TIA

Thanks for mentioning breakfast - I was going to ask if they serve it. We plan on eating there the morning we head out to the port for our cruise on the Magic. Do you know approx what time they open for breakfast? TIA

We're normally worried about how LATE a place stays open for breakfast not how early they open :rotfl:...
I can't personally confirm it but, all ears indicates that WPE serves breakfast from 9-11AM.

I am going to try it this year as I have been to DTD many times and never eaten there. This will be our first stop after we check in.:banana:

Normally, you order at the counter, they give you a number to put on your table and they bring the food out to your table, based on the number. However, we saw a group just sit down, flag someone bringing out food for another table, and that server took their order. I guess it's a semi-table service.

And the food is GREAT! Best use of a QS credit bar none.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter