Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Paticake, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Paticake

Paticake DIS Veteran

We are leaving on 1/12. Our son and daughter in law are flying down to meet us Sunday night 1/14.We are planning on meeting them at OKW and taking the boat to DTD. They'll arrive about 6pm. Where should we eat? TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KristinU

KristinU DIS Veteran

Hands down Wolfgang Puck Express in my book...Earl of Sandwich left both me and my DH pretty flat.

4. Alaska Catdog

Alaska Catdog <font color=sienna>One must be crafty to outwit th

I'll counter, I'd say Earl of Sandwich. The food is consistently fresh and tasty and affordable also, there are lots and lots of choices on the menu. Wolfgang Puck is ok but you can get the same food in most cities now that he's invaded America's airports. Also, I love the smoothies at Earl of Sandwich.

5. maggs

maggs DIS Veteran

EoS for us too! Great food and a better eating experience for all our family.

Margaret

6. Taratink

Taratink DIS Veteran

I love sandwiches but I was not impressed with The Earl of Sandwich. I did not like the bread at all. They also messed up my order twice. It was okay.
    Tara

7. Laurajean1014

Laurajean1014 <font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><

EoS but be prepared to wait on line (not a new concept for WDW) and then wait for your order during the busy times.

8. M-I-C-K-E-Y

M-I-C-K-E-Y DIS Veteran

EoS, hands down. One of the best roast beef sandwiches that I have ever had the pleasure of tasting, and the bread...outstanding. However, I cannot recommend the soup there, so perhaps another side might be a better choice.

9. AnninIowa

AnninIowa DIS Veteran

They are both so good! I'd get some things from each and share!!

10. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

Earl of Sandwich wins in a land slide. The food there is so much better then Wolfgang Pucks Express & their prices are a lot better.