Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich?

Paticake

DIS Veteran
We are leaving on 1/12. Our son and daughter in law are flying down to meet us Sunday night 1/14.We are planning on meeting them at OKW and taking the boat to DTD. They'll arrive about 6pm. Where should we eat? TIA

Hands down Wolfgang Puck Express in my book...Earl of Sandwich left both me and my DH pretty flat.

I'll counter, I'd say Earl of Sandwich. The food is consistently fresh and tasty and affordable also, there are lots and lots of choices on the menu. Wolfgang Puck is ok but you can get the same food in most cities now that he's invaded America's airports. Also, I love the smoothies at Earl of Sandwich.

EoS for us too! Great food and a better eating experience for all our family.

Margaret

I love sandwiches but I was not impressed with The Earl of Sandwich. I did not like the bread at all. They also messed up my order twice. It was okay.
Tara

EoS but be prepared to wait on line (not a new concept for WDW) and then wait for your order during the busy times.

EoS, hands down. One of the best roast beef sandwiches that I have ever had the pleasure of tasting, and the bread...outstanding. However, I cannot recommend the soup there, so perhaps another side might be a better choice.

Earl of Sandwich wins in a land slide. The food there is so much better then Wolfgang Pucks Express & their prices are a lot better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter