WLV and Groceries

jandk95

Living the Dream
We will be staying at the WLV from 28 Jan-3 Feb. We usually drive down so we have a vehicle to use for shopping and getting around; however, this trip we decided to fly and take the Magic Express. Since they do not stop for groceries we were wondering what different options are out there. We know that you can order groceries through the Lodge or pick a few things up at the Lodge or Downtown Disney but are there other options? I am hoping that all of you veterans on this board can provide me with a few other ideas on how to stock up on groceries at a reasonable cost. Thanks!!

Hi! We stayed at VWL from 12/16-12/23 and got our week's worth of groceries from gardengrocer. The owner was very responsive and their prices weren't bad. The list from Disney was too short and way expensive. I also found the website easy to order from -- I didn't have to write down every single detail as you must in wegoshop, and the few things I wanted that weren't listed on the site, I wrote in the comments section and he got those things as well. I was very happy with them!

Have a wonderful trip!

Shellybird :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter