WL Room Request

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ratcatshell, Sep 20, 2012.

1. ratcatshell

ratcatshell <font color=FF99FF>Touched by the Tag Fairy!

I have looked over alot of the WL threads but I want to be sure I am making the right room request. I am booked courtyard view and I think I need to request "inner courtyard" to have a view of bay lake, pool, etc. Do you go as far as requesting north or south? Also I would like a higher level (3rd or 4th) but not an enclosed balcony. Is this too many requests?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Piglets Mommy

Piglets Mommy <font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color

I have heard that it is best to keep your request to 3 items, so I would pick whatever is most important to you. I would also list them in order of importance. EX: Inner Courtyard, open balcony, upper floor.

4. Piglets Mommy

Piglets Mommy <font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color

ETA: In my personal opinion, north or south doesn't really matter at WL due to the "horseshoe" type layout, unles you want to be down the wing close to the boat dock (south, I think) but the end of the North wing is almost as close. If that is important to you, I would maybe say "close to boat dock" Or "close to lobby" FWIW, we had a great room on the 2nd floor about halfway down the south wing, a few doors from the stairs to the pool. It was very convenient to the Lobby, pool and boat dock. Probably not as nice of a view as an upper floor, but super convenient. (and still a great view)

Weird...don't know why it quoted myself when editing