1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

WL rehab

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by rynosmom, Mar 2, 2009.

1. rynosmom

rynosmom Mouseketeer

Does anyone know when Villas at the Wilderness Lodge will be refurbished? We were there 2/25-3/1 in a studio and noticed alot of wear and tear in our unit. The vanity and kitchen veneer is coming off , the ironing board was broken and the worst had to be the Villa's laundry room.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GrumpyBa*D

GrumpyBa*D Mouseketeer

We go in 3 weeks what room were you in so I know not to accept that one. Worried about the laundry. This is the first trip I plan on using the laundry.

4. Shelly F - Ohio

Shelly F - Ohio Disney Extraordinaire

In Oct 2008 I know they were working on the 3rd floor because a CM gave us a tour of the construction mess that was taking place. We wanted to see what a studio looked like before our stay in Feb 2009 and it just so happened that the room she went to show us was on the 3rd floor that was under construction.
    When we arrived in Feb 2009 we had a room on the first floor and it had already been remodeled. You could tell the couch was new it was stiff as a board and had that crisp fabric feel

5. wildernessDad

wildernessDad DIS Veteran

VWL had a rehab in October/November of 2008.

6. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Please send a email and share your observations.

dvcmembersatisfactionteam@disneyvacationclub.com

7. rynosmom

rynosmom Mouseketeer

8. rynosmom

rynosmom Mouseketeer

We were in 1547. Nice location on the first floor facing the woods and real close to the pool. The pull out sofa did seem newer and the bathroom was recently caulked around the tub area. I was just real surprised at what bad shape the cabinets were in.

9. bczang

bczang Mouseketeer

Was there over Christmas and were told that carpets, chairs, and sofa's were just replaced on our floor (4th) and all villas were going through this "soft good" replacement.