WL playground and pool question

RedE2Go

Earning My Ears
Does WL have a small playground of any sort?

Is there a deeper section in the pool, or is it about 41/2 feet max?

Hot tubs? Is the pool open 24 hours?

Thanks for any information.

There is a playground -- over closer to the beach area, i thought (haven't been in a while). There are two hot hubs and a shallow kiddie pool. I don't recall any sections of the pool being very deep, but again its been a while. I am not sure of the pool hours. It is a nice pool and the hotel is just so beautiful. Enjoy!

It is deeper than the zero entry pools. And one secton actually has a running current to it. You have to hang on or you will float away.mIt is a great pool with two great hot tubs. We have never used the playground or the kiddie pool. It also has a nice slide.

Can adults go down the slide or just kids??? I know age is a relevant question, but will they frown if I go down the slide with my kids??? :)

Bear Necessities - ANYONE can go down the slides - even old people like me! (40... groan) - about going with your kids... they really enforce the "once person down at a time rule" and that includes parents who want to go down with their small children. My son was 2.5 and 3.5 years old the two times we stayed there and I couldn't go down with him - they'll lend you a life vest for the child to wear - and you can wait for them at the bottom of the slide - but you can't go down together...

and if you meant "play" with them on the slide rather than actually going down together... never mind....

Is there a changing area by the pool? We want to swim if our room isn't ready:cool:

When we stayed at the WL the lifeguards were on duty until 10 pm. People still use the pool when the lifeguards aren't on duty, but the slide is closed.

There are bathrooms not far from the pool where you can change. Towels are available poolside. IF your room isn't ready, they will give you an approximate time and a number to call to check on your room's availability. Enjoy!

There is a small playground over on the beach. In addition to the main pool, I believe anyone can use the Hidden Springs pool and hot tub. It is a very quiet pool, but very relaxing. All the pools have shallow and deeper ends, with 5.5 feet being about the deepest. None of the pools are "24 hours", but I have been in them as late as 12:30 am. Keep it quiet and I doubt anyone will bother you. As others have said, there is a slide at the main pool, but one person at a time is the strict rule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter