WL or CR garden wing???

Minky

Mouseketeer
TRying to finish up booking aour trip for May....we are splitting our stay as we usually do to get in more of the resorts...we are staying at CB for part of the trip now totally torn between WL and CR...tower view is a bit much for us right now, so it would be between the garden wing at CR or WL....any ideas? Can you get a good view of the MK from either? Thanks!

We have stayed at both several times, there is no view of Mk from either Cr wing or Wl. There is a very nice view from Cr Tower. If you haven't stayed at Wl this would be a great choice. Its still our favorite and we stayed there last year. We are staying at Cr this year because we got a good rate and have not been there in several years.

Minky:
We have stayed in both the CR wing and at WL; we liked the close proximity of CR to the MK, being on the monorail and the view from our wing room was very nice (overlooking the water on the back side of the resort). That being said, if you do not have kids, I would choose the WL (especially if you could get a courtyard view). The theming is wonderful, the resort is small enough that you don't feel like you are walking "forever" to get somewhere and the boat to MK was reliable/convenient for us. I do not dislike CR; I just enjoyed WL more!

I have stayed at both.

We had a lovely view of the quiet pool at WL. We really loved the pool areas and spend much more time there then we normally do. It's a wonderful resort.

We stayed at CR in the north wing, 2nd floor, about 1/2 way down. It was lovely, too. The rooms are large and bright. No balacony (WL has balconies). We had a wonderful view of the fireworks from our window. We could see some of the MK from our room. It was quiet. We didn't use the pool area during our stay, so I can't comment on that.

Either one, you can't go wrong! Which ever you stay at, you can take the small boat to visit the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter