WL Hidden Mickey's

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Jenny0725, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Jenny0725

Jenny0725 DVC Member VWL, BCV & HHI

Does the WL still have the Hidden Mickey challenges at the front desk?? I remember doing it 5 or 6 years ago. I'm looking to put something together for our Christmas trip. We are traveling with 12 family members and thought that it would be fun for us to do (non park related) on Christmas day.

::MinnieMo Jen

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MAGICinMYHEART

MAGICinMYHEART <font color=FF0066<b>WL Vet</b><br><font color=gre

Yes, just ask for the sheet of clues at guest services. We had so much fun with the Hidden Mickeys I purchased a book Hidden Mickeys a field guide to Walt Disney World's best kept secrets, by Steven M Barrett apx $10.00.

4. Jenny0725

Jenny0725 DVC Member VWL, BCV & HHI

Thanks! I'm gald that they still have it and I will need to look for the book.

Jen

5. halfway there

halfway there DIS Veteran

Yes, we got the book as well, before we realized they had sheets available at AKL and WL.

MAGICinMYHEART, do you know if the ones in the book are the same as what they give out at the resort?

6. InstImpres

InstImpres DIS Veteran

The book is really great. It has some the sme and some different than the resorts. Also I was speaking to a nice CM at GS in Epcot and he gave me their list.

I started a Hidden Mickey photo album after my solo trip. It was a lot of fun. Now I have index cards that combine the books, the GS list, the resort sheets and a website I found. I have many, many pictures to go but my DD and I love it.

Enjoy
    Sandy