WL-CL Honeymoon Suite... Ever Been?? Pix??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by LuvLuvLuv, Feb 23, 2010.

1. LuvLuvLuv

LuvLuvLuv DIS Veteran

Well we couldn't decide on a villa for the hot tub or club level... So we just booked the best of both worlds!! The Wilderness Lodge honeymoon suite :)

Has anyone had an experience here? I want to make sure we made the right choice :)

Nov 10-16

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Laura.bora

Laura.bora DIS Veteran

Never stayed club level or the villas - but you'll love WL. It's our favorite resort!:lovestruc

4. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Just once, I want to see a liar's pants on fire.

What "villa" hot tub?

5. mom2alix

mom2alix <font color=teal>I know he is always on my side<br

They're both nice, but the hot tubs in the honeymoon suite are nicer and larger than in the DVC villas. The CL service is really nice for a special trip, too.

I prefer the DVC villa with kids, since you have a the kitchen and washer/dryer, but our pre-kids trips were in the honeymoon suite.

6. IMDORY

IMDORY "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming

We honeymooned in one of the 4 honeymoon suites at WL in 1997. We were very happy and had a wonderful trip. The jacuzzi tub and shower in the bathroom was very nice. King size bed, cathedral ceilings...Try to see if you can get one of the 2 rooms on the MK side of the resort-you can see fireworks from your balcony and from the little window in the jacuzzi/shower.

When we stayed there in 1997 WL did not have CL yet...so it was pretty quiet up there...it is a bit busier up there now I hear.

7. Elmo888

Elmo888 DIS Veteran

Wow. Ditto. Even the year.

FWIW, it isn't a suite in the traditional sense. It just has a lovely king bed, big jacuzzi tub, and a relatively secluded location.

8. TagsMissy

TagsMissy It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.

I think she means jacuzzi tub