Wizards - Bug Thread

disvaclub92

Always dreaming about Disney
Post your bugs here.

Please place the location of the bug in the title of your post then detail it below. If by chance it is fixed, please update your title with "Fixed". Hopefully this will help others.

Ok for the Bug in Big Ben East and West....
Remember at the end of East you have to speak to Gus and West you have to speak to Emily (I think)...usually if 1 person speaks the other person gets the ? and the quest goes on. Well, the bug is that the other person will get the ?, and it will show that the counterweights have been pulled, BUT it doesn't forward the original "Talk to Gus" or "Talk to Emily" quest line.

(Fought East 2x to find this out Oo)

But, if you will "Go to Friend" your ? above the "talk to person's" head will show up to speak to Gus or Emily so that your quest line will go forward. Just double check your quest homework to make sure that your Gus or Emily quest has moved forward to beat the big guy at the end.

Also...Big Ben is a LOT easier now. Has anyone started Kensington to see if it is easier as well?

Also it could be easier because my nephew is Myth/Life and this avatar I have this time around is Life/Balance. The 2 work together so well. :wizard:

We gave Kensington a try on 8/19 and it was still a nightmare with no end. The bad guys were just as tough and difficult and we were still unable to locate Stoker's Lair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter