Wizards 101 Dis Meet: August 30, at 7 EAST

CutieEm

I'm a Lion, RAWR ;)
- Sigh -

So our characters are getting deleted tomorrow, which sucks, but I am making a meeting so when we have to all go through level 3 again,
we won't be alone. So clear your calenders, and mark the date!!

Date:
August 30, 2008

Time:
7 EAST

Realm:
Falmea

(OLD POST)

Here's a tip that worked for me to get your friends back!

Get into a fight and flee! When I got back to the home, it was ALL back!

Just saving some room on the forum by reposting my old meet with a different date and time for our character wipe! Hope to see you all there!

Hi,

I JUST started playing. Would love to connect with some of you. If anyone is around, let me know where and I will (try to) meet you.

- Dreams

Hi,

I JUST started playing. Would love to connect with some of you. If anyone is around, let me know where and I will (try to) meet you.

- Dreams

Jegrezo!! :)
I would love to meet up with you. I will be on a bit later tonight as I am going to dinner now. I have 2 avatars Shelby and Michelle. PM me when you will be available and I will find you!

Hugs!!

Jegrezo!! :)
I would love to meet up with you. I will be on a bit later tonight as I am going to dinner now. I have 2 avatars Shelby and Michelle. PM me when you will be available and I will find you!

Hugs!!

Awww, Hugs! Sending you a PM right now. And, love your sig, but MY peeps are the Dream Team. hehe :goodvibes We should merge into one massive Dream Team. The world would never be safe again! :lmao:

- Dreams

Well I forgot about it! lol
But, I have been lucky and seen quite a few of you today anyway and added to my list.
Hope we can get another up soon. lol
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter