With three daughters what resort?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by princessap, May 15, 2013.

1. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

Have a great trip! you are leaving soon!!

I definitely agree about having all girls!!! it is the best!! Magic Kingdom is definitely catered to girls I think!! we have only stayed at the poly and I am worried I am missing out on other resorts but we loved it there and our girls want to go back there too! we are taking the grandparents next year and hope they love it as much as we do!!

Have a great time!
    :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. chasgoose

chasgoose Mouseketeer

This is why you should try the CR/GF. You can get rid of the what if? bug in your head. They are both nice resorts and you will still be at WDW so it's not like your trip will be ruined if you end up realizing you like the Poly more...

4. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

I did want to try GF or cR however when I showed my kids they werent too impressed and picked poly again. They (and me too) were not too impressed with the rooms at GF or the splash pad. I thought being new it would be bigger. One thing keeping me from CR is not having a zero entry pool as we will have an 18 month with us.

5. marvel

marvel DIS Veteran

we found the poly pool to be cold, and this was in Sept. anyone else have that experience??