with the dining plan you get....

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
no breakfast

lunch ''at a counter service drink and dessert

snack ''which includes a drink snack (could this be used for breakfast?)

dinner'' appy, main meal, dessert, and ,drink and for more special places like the hoop de doo show it is 2 dinner tickets.

did i get this right?

sorry we are thinking of doing this and i just want to make sure the price works out for us since we are not really big eaters.

cheryl

Its not that you don't get b-fast, you get a TS and CS and snack a day, so it depends on how you use it. We use 1/2 our TS's for b-fast and the other 1/2 for dinners. When we schedule a TS b-fast we do it later in the morning so we really don't do lunch, the grab a snack in the afternoon and CS if for dinner. There are some fab counter services in the parks and resorts as well. We rarely paid for food out of pocket.

the counter service can be used at any time for any CS meal including breakfast.

The Table service can be used at any time for any TS meal including breakfast.

The same for the snack.

So yes you got it right.:thumbsup2

If you are not big eaters: use 1 CS and 1 snack for breakfast for every 2 people in your party. Then for Lunch use 1 CS and 1 snack for every 2 people in your party. We did this last time and it worked great.

We then stuffed ourselves at diner.:lmao:

Not really. You get credits for table service and counter service meals, per night of your stay, plus a snack a day, and you can use these for whatever meals you want.

You can use them all on your first day (I know, who'd do that) or you can spread them out over your entire trip, up to you.

I think also, if you use a CS or TS for breakfast (non- buffet) you are not entitled to a dessert, or an ap. It would be nice if they at least offered fruit, in additon to entree:confused3

Table Service breakfast on the Dining Plan includes juice, in addition to the entree.

no breakfast

snack ''which includes a drink snack (could this be used for breakfast?)

cheryl

Just to clarify: snack is most things under $4.00. It can be a drink or a food, but not both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter