With Dvc Room Discount Do U Get Mousekeeping?

Mouse Mom

Mouseketeer
We are currently at the BWV ...our first 2 nights were for cash (w/ a DVC discount)....are u entitled to housekeeping svcs for the cash nights? We wwere told that if u use your dvc discount on the room u do NOT get mousekeeping! We have stAYED FOR CASH MANY TIMES and have never had this problem.:sad1:

With cash ressie, even with DVC discount, you are supposed to get daily housekeeping.

A DVC discount room follows the same housekeeping rules as DVC Points reservations, especially if the reservations (cash & Points) are linked. The rooms will be in the same cycle, for instance, 2 nights on member cash plus 6 nights member points will give you a full housekeeping on day 4 and T&T on day 8.

AP Discount and rooms booked through CRO get daily housekeeping.

My understanding is the same as Chuck's.

Any rooms booked through MS, including rooms paid for with cash rather than points, get DVC member housekeeping.

Only rooms booked through CRO/WDWTC get daily housekeeping.

A DVC discount room follows the same housekeeping rules as DVC Points reservations, especially if the reservations (cash & Points) are linked. The rooms will be in the same cycle, for instance, 2 nights on member cash plus 6 nights member points will give you a full housekeeping on day 4 and T&T on day 8.

AP Discount and rooms booked through CRO get daily housekeeping.

My understanding is the same as Chuck's.

Any rooms booked through MS, including rooms paid for with cash rather than points, get DVC member housekeeping.

Only rooms booked through CRO/WDWTC get daily housekeeping.

This is my understanding, too. Any reservation through MS is treated like a points reservation and you get the DVC schedule for housekeeping.

If you have a points reservation and added cash nights for the same room, it becomes one reservation when it comes to housekeeping.

thanks everyone ---- I called MS directly and they said you are entitled to daily housekeeping services when u pay for cash ..... even if you stay for points also ...they days u pay cash u get housekeeping, the days your on points - it goes to the dvc schedule.

We are currently at the BWV ...our first 2 nights were for cash (w/ a DVC discount)....are u entitled to housekeeping svcs for the cash nights? We wwere told that if u use your dvc discount on the room u do NOT get mousekeeping! We have stAYED FOR CASH MANY TIMES and have never had this problem.:sad1:

thanks everyone ---- I called MS directly and they said you are entitled to daily housekeeping services when u pay for cash ..... even if you stay for points also ...they days u pay cash u get housekeeping, the days your on points - it goes to the dvc schedule.

I guess I am confused. You are currently staying in a BWV room paying cash but are they not cleaning your room?

Is the BWV resort disagreeing with MS? Let us know if you received housekeeping or not please. It has always been the case that you only received daily housekeeping if you booked your cash room through CRO. Thank you.

I've used the DVC discount in the past and my experience was that it was treated as DVC rules for housekeeping. One time I did Friday & Saturday on member cash discount, then Sunday to Thursday nights on points. We had trash & towel on Monday since the 2 reservations were linked (we got keys and a parking pass for the entire linked stay).

One time I did Sunday to Thursday nights points and then Friday night AP rate, we did get full houskeeping on Friday. But they were not linked, so I had to get new keys and a non-member parking pass on Friday morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter