With all the swapping going on . . .

we're supposed to actually USE these things??? I thought we were just collecting them!!!! :rotfl2:

seriously though, I just used 3 things in the past week that were from the ABC group alpha swap :yay:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
we're supposed to actually USE these things??? I thought we were just collecting them!!!! :rotfl2: :

Hmmm... that's similar to what my dh said to me the other day!

DH and I had a lovely chat about that yesterday myself :blush: He keeps asking me when I am going to scrap with the stuff that I keep swapping. :rolleyes:

Add my DH to the list of thinking they are collectibles. LOL I have them all on my Disney scrapbook shelf (Is it bad that I have a whole shelf to just Disney scrapbooking supplies? LOL) and I keep talking about using them but then I think maybe it will go better in another LO. I'm hopeless but I just love making the swaps and getting them back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter