Wishes Do Come True!....a Birthday PTR

Happy late Birthday!!!! I hope it was amazing! :goodvibes I know your family is probably having a GREAT time! I can't wait to hear all about everything!!! :woohoo:

Happy belated birthday!! I can't wait to hear everything and see your gorgeous family!! You're so pretty!! Hope you're having the best time!

Hey everyone! We're home! Boy oh boy do I have a lot to tell all of you. But, that will have to wait until I start my official TR. Thank you all soooo much for the birthday wishes! I did have a wonderful birthday. Since I can't really start my TR right away (too much picture editing and such to do), I'll give you a little overview.

It was HOT! We made sure to get to those air conditioned rides and stores when we could. As has happened in my past summer trips to Disney, my sinuses were going wild. I really tried my best to not complain about my pounding headaches each day, but sometimes I failed. I won't go into details, but let's just say that it got a little worse each day. I highly recommend utilizing AM EMH, getting as much done as possible and then hightail it outta there around lunch time. Go take a nap, take a swim and then head back out in the evening (I know it's been said a million times on here, but it's the truth!!). We just ADORED Pop!!!!! It was wonderful: the CM's were friendly, the rooms were clean and the beds were super duper comfy. Don't even get me started on how wonderful the buses were, because I could go on for days! :rotfl: And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Please stay tuned! I'll post a link to my TR as soon as I start it. Now, I have to go catch up on all that I've missed!

WELCOME HOME MEGHAN!!! Glad you had a good time!! Sorry your sinuses were bothering you!!! EWWW!!!

Can't wait to read your TR!!!

Welcome home!! :goodvibes I'm glad that you had such a great trip! Sorry about your headaches...not fun! I can't wait to hear ALL about it!!! :thumbsup2

Welcome home! Hope you had a wonderful, magical trip!

Welcome home! I was just thinking about when you'd be back and here you are! :)

Sorry to say that our strange weather here won't help the sinuses much. Hopefully it'll get better soon!

Hey everyone! We're home! Boy oh boy do I have a lot to tell all of you. But, that will have to wait until I start my official TR. Thank you all soooo much for the birthday wishes! I did have a wonderful birthday. Since I can't really start my TR right away (too much picture editing and such to do), I'll give you a little overview.

It was HOT! We made sure to get to those air conditioned rides and stores when we could. As has happened in my past summer trips to Disney, my sinuses were going wild. I really tried my best to not complain about my pounding headaches each day, but sometimes I failed. I won't go into details, but let's just say that it got a little worse each day. I highly recommend utilizing AM EMH, getting as much done as possible and then hightail it outta there around lunch time. Go take a nap, take a swim and then head back out in the evening (I know it's been said a million times on here, but it's the truth!!). We just ADORED Pop!!!!! It was wonderful: the CM's were friendly, the rooms were clean and the beds were super duper comfy. Don't even get me started on how wonderful the buses were, because I could go on for days! :rotfl: And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Please stay tuned! I'll post a link to my TR as soon as I start it. Now, I have to go catch up on all that I've missed!

Welcome back:woohoo:

Hey girl!!!! Glad you are back and had such an awesome time!! I --being and allergy/sinus kinda girl---feel your pain!!!! I am sorry you had those headaches-the worst thing for mine is to get hot! That just makes it worse. Can't wait to read that report!!!

Welcome back!! I am so glad to hear how much you liked Pop!! Can't wait to hear all the juicy details!! Sorry about the headaches though...thats no good!

Welcome back! All you missed around here is rain. Can't wait to hear all about your trip...is DH hooked on staying onsite now? ;)

Krissy

Hi there everyone. Still feeling pretty yucky here. My cough is getting better, but my head is still very congested. I had to call into work today because I'm so dizzy. I still haven't viewed my photopass photos, so I'll be putting that on hold until next week. Thanks for sticking with me.

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great time. I'm glad POP was great, because that's where I'm thinking we'll be staying if we make a birthday trip this year.

I hope your sinuses feel better soon.
I can't wait to read the report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter