Wishes Do Come True!....a Birthday PTR

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Dancegrl624, May 2, 2009.

1. Dancegrl624

Dancegrl624 DIS Veteran

We're very happy about getting into both LeCellier and CM. I can't believe that we leave tomorrow either!

Thanks everyone! I just started packing about an hour ago, but I'm taking my time. I've pulled Madison's clothes out that I want to bring and I've packed a little bit into my carry-on. I know exactly what clothes I'm bringing, so that's always good! Maddie and I might be matching slightly on our AK day, so I'll be sure to get a picture.

Speaking of AK, I'm wondering how much we're actually going to get done that morning. Our LeCellier ressie is for 2:55pm that same day and I'll need to change out of my AK outfit (of course). We'll be at AK for EMH, but our TH ressie is for 8:20am. I hope to grab a FP for the KS and then go to breakfast. After we're done eating, we'll do KS with FP and then I don't know what to do. I really wanted to see FOTLK again, but we might need to scratch that. My DH and I will have no problem with the EE single rider line. Madison wants to attempt Dinosaur, but we'll see about that! We don't mind skipping the Nemo show but we'd like to see It's Tough to be a Bug (never seen it). AHH!! This is the only thing that's making me crazy. I'd love any help! I'll be back on the DIS for sure tonight to leave my last post!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

Yipee! It's packing time. Somehow, your Animal Kingdom day will work. If you don't get everything done, you'll have an excuse for a return trip to Disney.:rotfl:

4. Dancegrl624

Dancegrl624 DIS Veteran

I've talked it over with my DH and we'll figure it out!

5. Dancegrl624

Dancegrl624 DIS Veteran

Holy moly. I leave for WDW in less than 11 hours! Can you even believe it?! I want to take this time to thank all of you so much for reading my PTR. I appreciate all the help and support that you've given me. I know that this trip is going to be so much fun for all of us.

Usually on June 23rd, I'm excited for my birthday the next day (I LOVE my birthday!!!!). However, on this June 23rd, my birthday is the farthest thing from my mind. I know that tomorrow is my birthday, but all I can think about is having a stellar vacation with my family. (I can be a bit selfish on my birthday, I'll admit it) I'm so happy to be spending my birthday with my favorite people in the world and the Happiest Place on Earth. It's going to be the best birthday ever!

I finished packing a few hours ago, so now I'm enjoying some down time. All I have to do in the morning is pack up our toiletries and a few more things in the carry-ons. I still haven't figured out what time to wake up yet, but I'm sure I'll be up much earlier than whatever I plan on. :rotfl: I already know I won't be able to sleep tonight, although I am already feeling a bit tired. I was up a bit before 7 and have been going non-stop ever since. I hope that will help me conk out tonight!

For those of you wondering what my count-up calendar looks like, you'll have to wait until my TR! Sorry! I did take a picture of it this morning, so it's ready to go to start off my TR. I don't know what I would do without all of my DIS friends during my planning phases. Everyone is so helpful and so supportive! I'll miss chatting with all of you while I'm gone. Since WDW charges $9.95 per 24 hours for wireless internet, I won't be able to check-in with you guys. :sad1: I'll be thinking of all of you while I'm gone!

6. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Have fun! I will be thinking of you,.....and being super jealous as well. You'll have a blast I'm sure. Be sure to get your b-day card tomorrow and use it. I hear the offical rules are to use it all that day, but then I heard some have been able to use it for the whole of the trip. (*if that is what you are getting.)

7. caa1277

caa1277 American by birth............Grumpy by choice!

Have a fantastic trip!! We just got back and already I wish we were leaving again!

Be safe and have fun! Magical wishes your way!

8. Dancegrl624

Dancegrl624 DIS Veteran

Good morning! Yes, its is 4:19am right now. Just getting the last minute things together and Tony is making a Tim Horton's run (if you don't know what that is, you're missing out!). Yum! If we get internet access, I'll be sure to post a quick, but not too revealing, update.

I will be getting the birthday card today!!! I'll have to ask if it's good for the whole trip or not.

Thanks!

9. pinkpixie0920

pinkpixie0920 Mouseketeer

Happy Birthday! You will have such a great vacation!

10. princess&her4princes

princess&her4princes DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday Meghan!!!! :hug:Have a fantastic time and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!!!!:goodvibes

11. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Happy Birthday!

[​IMG]

12. Disneychix

Disneychix When you wish upon a star...

Happy Birthday!!

Right now you are probably on the DME!! Have a great vacation!

13. Krissy04

Krissy04 Mouseketeer

I can't imagine a better place to celebrate...Happy Birthday!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip :)

Krissy

14. PookieB

PookieB DVC Dreaming

15. Monny2AE

Monny2AE DIS Veteran

Meghan's officially on vacation!

pirate:Time to hijack the thread!pirate:

Happy Birthday and I hope you're having a blast on your first day!
    :bday:party::bday:

16. princess&her4princes

princess&her4princes DIS Veteran

:lmao:

17. ladybugmom

ladybugmom DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday and hoping you're having a great time in Disney!!

18. danceintherain

danceintherain DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday!
    I hope you're having a blast!

19. Disney Mommy 3

Disney Mommy 3 DIS Veteran

double post!

20. Disney Mommy 3

Disney Mommy 3 DIS Veteran

It's still officially the 24th here,so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!!!
    :cake:
    I hope your day was supercalifragilisticexpealidocius~~~ :wizard::wizard:

I know you are so happy to be at such a wonderful place with your little family!!!! What a blessing! God is good, is He not?:worship: I will be praying for some cloudy times for you---just enough to cool ya'll down!!! (I know I probably butchered that word, but I didn't have time to check it before your bday expired!!!) Talk to you as soon as you come home!!!:hug:

21. jenjolt

jenjolt Loves All Things Disney!

Happy Belated Birthday Meghan!! Hope you and your family are having a great time...sorry I missed the PTR but I will most definitely be around for the TR and hearing all about your crazy bday adventures!!!