Wishes Do Come True!....a Birthday PTR

Hi Meghan!

Like you I am getting antsy! We are going to Busch Gardens in Tampa, Aquatica, IOA and US, probably with some Wet 'n Wild thrown in. My dh does not like Disney, so we are not going to any parks this trip. We've never ridden The Simpsons or Disaster!, so we can't wait to try them out.

There's a free Natasha Bedingfield concert at US while we're there, so my ds is super-excited. Warrant is also going to be at the Hard Rock, I don't think we'll make that.

I think the plans you have are great, and I wouldn't try to overthink them. The plan is just an outline anyway, you may discover you want to modify as you go!

Maria :upsidedow

It's laundry day everyday here.

Yeah for Single Digits!!!

I borrowed your idea and bought a Tinker Belle birthday banner yesterday. I also picked up a crown or the girls to take turns wearing on their birthdays.

Hi Meghan!

Like you I am getting antsy! We are going to Busch Gardens in Tampa, Aquatica, IOA and US, probably with some Wet 'n Wild thrown in. My dh does not like Disney, so we are not going to any parks this trip. We've never ridden The Simpsons or Disaster!, so we can't wait to try them out.

There's a free Natasha Bedingfield concert at US while we're there, so my ds is super-excited. Warrant is also going to be at the Hard Rock, I don't think we'll make that.

I think the plans you have are great, and I wouldn't try to overthink them. The plan is just an outline anyway, you may discover you want to modify as you go!

Wow. That sounds like a lot of fun! I've never been to the Busch Gardens in Tampa, but I love the one in Virginia. I haven't been there in years!! I hope you get a chance to see those concerts. That would be great. As far as my plans, I've settled down. We're sticking with the morning EMH's for sure. Then, if we notice the park starting to fill up, we'll go back and chill at Pop for awhile. At night, we can decide to go wherever we want. Gosh. I sure love those park hoppers!:love:

It's laundry day everyday here.

Yeah for Single Digits!!!

I borrowed your idea and bought a Tinker Belle birthday banner yesterday. I also picked up a crown or the girls to take turns wearing on their birthdays.

Yeah for Tink!!! She is my favorite! I think I'm going to have to cut the banner to make it fit in the window. I would love to wear a crown on my birthday! I wonder how many people would look at me like I'm crazy? Then, again, who cares? It's Disney!

First of all, the dance pictures are SOO great! :dance3: You and Madison were beautiful! RELAX!! You'll be at Disney World in just a few days! :upsidedow And you'll have an amazing trip whether you decide to do the EMHs or not. And whether you stay for Fantasmic or not! :thumbsup2 But it's easy for me to say...my trip is still 3 months away! :rotfl: Good luck with the final planning!

First of all, the dance pictures are SOO great! :dance3: You and Madison were beautiful! RELAX!! You'll be at Disney World in just a few days! :upsidedow And you'll have an amazing trip whether you decide to do the EMHs or not. And whether you stay for Fantasmic or not! :thumbsup2 But it's easy for me to say...my trip is still 3 months away! :rotfl: Good luck with the final planning!

I'm much more relaxed now then I was earlier. My mind is never at rest and when I'm bored, well watch out! I start thinking a mile a minute! I know that no matter what we decide, we're going to have a fabulous trip. I've been to Disney in the summer (the majority of my trips) and I've never been disappointed. I know what I'm getting into and I know what to expect. When we went in 2006, I don't really remember the parks being unbearable. Anything will seem crowded to us compared to January, but so what?! It's Disney! I just don't know how people can not have a good time.

I plan on going a bit slower this trip and filling up my camera. I always feel like I don't take enough pictures. I hope to change that very soon. I bought a new memory card today on sale for $14.99! I was so excited! My current card only holds around 250 or so pictures and my goal is to have many more pictures than that! This one holds around 1200!!!!! I have my work cut out for me I guess.

Time for me to get going. Have to get Madison a quick dinner. The head soccer coach is holding a free clinic today that she wants to go to (she's never played soccer before). Then, I have my Vacation Bible School volunteer meeting tonight at 7pm. I just adore VBS!!! I always volunteer to help with the games because I love being outside. The theme this year seems really cute (Crocodile Dock) and Maddie & I love the samples of music that we've heard. She can't wait until we can buy the cd.

H! Followed you over here from my pre-trip report! I love dancing too....did tap, jazz and modern for 15 years....though didn't do any after I had my kids :sad2:

Happy early birthday! Hope you guy have a great trip! And fill up that memory card! :thumbsup2

H! Followed you over here from my pre-trip report! I love dancing too....did tap, jazz and modern for 15 years....though didn't do any after I had my kids :sad2:

Happy early birthday! Hope you guy have a great trip! And fill up that memory card! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading!!! I can't wait for my birthday.

Yeah for Tink!!! She is my favorite! I think I'm going to have to cut the banner to make it fit in the window. I would love to wear a crown on my birthday! I wonder how many people would look at me like I'm crazy? Then, again, who cares? It's Disney!

Disney is the perfect place to wear a crown!!:cheer2:

I'm much more relaxed now then I was earlier. My mind is never at rest and when I'm bored, well watch out! I start thinking a mile a minute! I know that no matter what we decide, we're going to have a fabulous trip. I've been to Disney in the summer (the majority of my trips) and I've never been disappointed. I know what I'm getting into and I know what to expect. When we went in 2006, I don't really remember the parks being unbearable. Anything will seem crowded to us compared to January, but so what?! It's Disney! I just don't know how people can not have a good time.

I plan on going a bit slower this trip and filling up my camera. I always feel like I don't take enough pictures. I hope to change that very soon. I bought a new memory card today on sale for $14.99! I was so excited! My current card only holds around 250 or so pictures and my goal is to have many more pictures than that! This one holds around 1200!!!!! I have my work cut out for me I guess.

Time for me to get going. Have to get Madison a quick dinner. The head soccer coach is holding a free clinic today that she wants to go to (she's never played soccer before). Then, I have my Vacation Bible School volunteer meeting tonight at 7pm. I just adore VBS!!! I always volunteer to help with the games because I love being outside. The theme this year seems really cute (Crocodile Dock) and Maddie & I love the samples of music that we've heard. She can't wait until we can buy the cd.

Yay for the new camera card!! That's so exciting it holds so many pictures! :thumbsup2 Mine crashed (when I lost/retrieved those pictures) so I just bought a new one too...I'm so happy it holds more! You'll be able to take SOO many pics! :goodvibes I love VBS too! I have to work this year, but my DH is in charge of the rec games! He's really excited about it! When is your VBS? Crocodile Dock sounds sooo cute. Ours is an Australian theme...something about a boomerang. Have so much fun!! I hope Maddie enjoyed soccer... :cutie:

Yay for the new camera card!! That's so exciting it holds so many pictures! :thumbsup2 Mine crashed (when I lost/retrieved those pictures) so I just bought a new one too...I'm so happy it holds more! You'll be able to take SOO many pics! :goodvibes I love VBS too! I have to work this year, but my DH is in charge of the rec games! He's really excited about it! When is your VBS? Crocodile Dock sounds sooo cute. Ours is an Australian theme...something about a boomerang. Have so much fun!! I hope Maddie enjoyed soccer... :cutie:

Our VBS is the week of July 13th. Registration begins around 8:45am and the kids are dismissed around 1pm. They have so much fun all day and time just flies by! Madison really liked soccer the other night. She's very excited to get started.

ONE WEEK- Trivia and Fun Facts

Oh my goodness....a week from now, I will be in Orlando! Our plane is landing at 9:36am. I will be eating lunch somewhere in the World a week from today. How crazy is that?! Anyways....I wanted to tell all of you what I plan on doing this week. I'll be posting a picture each day from our January trip PLUS I'll be posing either a trivia question or a fun fact about Disney. Who knows, maybe I'll do a little of both? I have to give credit where credit is due. All of the trivia (and some "did you knows") will be from "The Walt Disney World Trivia Book: Volume 2" by Louis A. Mongello and the fun facts will be from "The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World" by Susan Veness.

I don't know where we're going once we get all checked in at Pop, but I do know we'll be at DHS that evening. My birthday dinner is at Sci-Fi at 6:55pm and then we'll be staying for some EMH! So, here's a pic from DHS from back in January. I can't wait to get some better Hat pics!

image173.jpg

Question
Female "gangstars" weren't seen on The Great Movie Ride until ____?
a. 1990
b.1995
c.2000
d.2003

DID YOU KNOW?
The Maleficent dragon for the Fantasmic! show weighs a massive 32,000 pounds, has a 50-foot wingspan, and rises 50 feet into the air, while the cobra that Jafar transforms into is 100 feet long and 16 feet tall!

Hidden Secret from TOT: Just after you exit the library for your harrowing thirteen-story drop, notice the fuse boxes on the left-hand wall. Take a moment to give the handle a pull. You may get a rather shocking surprise!

Feel free to answer the trivia question. I'll post either at the end of the day, or in the morning, to let you know the answer!

This will be fun! Great idea!!:thumbsup2 I'm game to play, but this is totally a guess...I'll say 1995 for the trivia question.

And Whoa! 32, 000 lbs. for Malicifient the dragon at Fantasmic!! Amazing!!! What fun books you have, i'm going to have to invest in those some day....fun!!!

WOW...one more week, you must be beside yourself! Do you have a CRAZY week to keep you sane? :)

This will be fun! Great idea!!:thumbsup2 I'm game to play, but this is totally a guess...I'll say 1995 for the trivia question.

And Whoa! 32, 000 lbs. for Malicifient the dragon at Fantasmic!! Amazing!!! What fun books you have, i'm going to have to invest in those some day....fun!!!

WOW...one more week, you must be beside yourself! Do you have a CRAZY week to keep you sane? :)

I really love that I found those books. I read them each in about a day! Now, they're not very big, but I just couldn't put them down. The Hidden Magic one will be fun to take to the parks. There's also a lot of history/back stories to things. I really like it.

This week actually isn't busy which is making me crazy! I keep losing track of what day it is. I went on a walking field trip this morning with Madison and all the other 1st graders. It was fun. Tomorrow I have to work and then Friday, my older sis is treating me to a pedicure for my birthday gift. Afterwards, we're going out to lunch with our little sister. That evening, my dance team is getting together for awhile. We're going to roast hot dogs, marshmallows and eat picnic foods. Saturday, I have an appearance to do with another dance team girl. It's for the Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society. I'm looking forward to volunteering, but I'll be bringing the tissues with me.

I'm not good at trivia, but I love the facts. I hope I remember to look for the fuse box on TOT.

Wow I can't wait to see all 1200 pics from your new memory card when you get back!
I'm also excited to hear how your bday dinner at SciFi goes. I'm htinking of taking DH there for his bday dinner when we go in January. I've never been but it sounds like a great place to eat!

I can't wait to be as excited as you are 7 months from now. :goodvibes

I really love that I found those books. I read them each in about a day! Now, they're not very big, but I just couldn't put them down. The Hidden Magic one will be fun to take to the parks. There's also a lot of history/back stories to things. I really like it.

This week actually isn't busy which is making me crazy! I keep losing track of what day it is. I went on a walking field trip this morning with Madison and all the other 1st graders. It was fun. Tomorrow I have to work and then Friday, my older sis is treating me to a pedicure for my birthday gift. Afterwards, we're going out to lunch with our little sister. That evening, my dance team is getting together for awhile. We're going to roast hot dogs, marshmallows and eat picnic foods. Saturday, I have an appearance to do with another dance team girl. It's for the Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society. I'm looking forward to volunteering, but I'll be bringing the tissues with me.

I'll have to check those books out, thanks for letting me know about them. I keep thinking I want to take a trip to the book store to get a Biography on Walt...I want to know more. Maybe before our NJ Shore vacation I'll get one...

Sounds like you have a pretty full week. Not as crazy as the last couple though, but some fun stuff! The field trip sounded fun and a pedicure is always nice!:cloud9: I hope you have a fun time!

A lot of my friends are doing the Relay here this Friday, I was hoping to,but Saturday morning we have plans for our youngest birthday. I don't blame you for bring tissues and for wearing waterproof mascara to that event!!:goodvibes

Hope the rest of the week moves quickly for you...hmm, one week from tonight you'll be....:confused: MK?

Meghan -- Have an incredible birthday and a wonderful trip! I am doing my last minute mani/pedi, and we leave bright and early tomorrow am for FL. I can't wait to read your trippie, they are always fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter