Wishes Dessert Party

Klib624

Earning My Ears
I am wanting info and feedback on this. Several years while at MK we saw people sitting at the tables roped off eating desserts and watching fireworks. How do you reserve these? Is this part of a dining plan? Just want to see if its worth it from some that may have done in the past.

Look for the form Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for all the information. I am dot sure if it is part of the dining plan.

There is also another link about the wishes Dessert Party on the form that has a lot of information about when you can make reservations

I am wanting info and feedback on this. Several years while at MK we saw people sitting at the tables roped off eating desserts and watching fireworks. How do you reserve these? Is this part of a dining plan? Just want to see if its worth it from some that may have done in the past.

You can reserve on the Disney website and have to pay at time of reservation. We've done it once and it was great. However, it is pricey --costs roughly $25 per person depending on the time of year you attend. Reservations usually open 4-6 weeks ahead of the upcoming month and fill up pretty quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter