1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Wishes Dessert Party

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Klib624, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Klib624

Klib624 Earning My Ears

I am wanting info and feedback on this. Several years while at MK we saw people sitting at the tables roped off eating desserts and watching fireworks. How do you reserve these? Is this part of a dining plan? Just want to see if its worth it from some that may have done in the past.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jmarsh

jmarsh Member

Look for the form Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for all the information. I am dot sure if it is part of the dining plan.

4. jmarsh

jmarsh Member

There is also another link about the wishes Dessert Party on the form that has a lot of information about when you can make reservations

5. GeorgiaHoo

GeorgiaHoo Mouseketeer

You can reserve on the Disney website and have to pay at time of reservation. We've done it once and it was great. However, it is pricey --costs roughly $25 per person depending on the time of year you attend. Reservations usually open 4-6 weeks ahead of the upcoming month and fill up pretty quickly.