Wishes Dessert Party

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
I was trying to find some pictures of the above to show DH, so can persuade him to book this next year if it is available.

Can anyone help ?

we went on the 29th aug and it was great

not sure how long this is being extended for, at the moment i think its up to end of oct this year

we went on the 29th aug and it was great

not sure how long this is being extended for, at the moment i think its up to end of oct this year

Hopefully will still be on next year, if so, might just book it and not tell the gang, as a surprise :goodvibes

This is the one thing that we haven't go tbooked that I really wish we had now.
The desserts look amazing, and to be able to enjoy Spectro and Wishes without the usual push and shove would have suited me perfectly.
Oh well. Maybe next time.

Ohhh I do hope they have the dessert party on again next October when we are there...I've got an incrediably sweet tooth and I'm a total chocoholic as is my DS. DP gets frustrated with crowds so it would be perfect for us :yay:

Luv Suzy

We'll be going on saturday24th October - one look at the desserts and my boyfriend was happy for me go ahead and book one more add-on to the trip!

just heard on the restaurant board its been extended till end of the year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!