Wishes Dessert Party

suzycute

DIS Veteran
I just read on the boards that this has been extended till the end of October 2009. I rang straight away but the two dates we could make (23 / 24th September) are already fully booked.:sad2:

Maybe someone else will have better luck!!

I posted on the other thread but I tried the 2 dates we could do it during our stay (14th and 19th October) and both fully booked, that went mega fast!! Too bad they announce the extension the day i'm back in work after a week off... If it'd even been yesterday I could have called in the morning :headache:

try again. the first CM i spoke to said it was all full for the half dozen or so dates i tried. the second CM got me in no problem :)

Thanks for your advice Karentan. I rang DVC membership services first but tried the WDW dining number after I read your post - unfortunately, still no luck - looks like we'll have to try again next year (if they decide to extend it again!). Hope you enjoy yours! :thumbsup2

it took me 2 CMs on the dining line before i got one that actually found me a date. the previous CM told me it was sold out on the dates i enquired about. try again :)

they take a CC number from you when booking.
just checked my CC online banking and it looks like they've taken the money out.

Wow this sounds like it is v popular, I hope they extend it to next year. I would love to go as I love cake and still haven't seen Wishes yet.

Good luck to all trying for this year :)

OK, anyone who couldn't get a ressie on their first call try again! I just called back today and got 14th October for 2 adults after being told no availability yesterday :woohoo: I did as someone on the other thread mentioned and asked the CM to check the dining box wasn't ticked and it suddenly became available (was previously told it wasn't) Chocolate covered strawberries here I come :banana:

we go tomorrow night so I'm so glad everyone is getting their dates

Will post pics once been

Aaaah really want to try this but worried it will make our private Illuminations dessert party next year for our wedding next year less special. Hopefully they have them next year so we can go as a treat on out honeymoon!

I just read on the boards that this has been extended till the end of October 2009. I rang straight away but the two dates we could make (23 / 24th September) are already fully booked.:sad2:

Maybe someone else will have better luck!!

i rang yesterday at 14:00 no room for the 20th but got a party of 8 booked in for the 24th.
How many are in your party as 2 of our party are maybe's but I booked as I know they would struggle to get in later.If they decide not to go I could have room for 2?

Thanks for your message Dizneemad - what a great forum this is!:disrocks:
DD and I are a party of 2 and if your friends decide not to go, we would certainly be interested - although I'm really puzzled how you got in for a party of 8 the day after I was told it was fully booked - and I rang twice!

If you have read our pre trip report (the psychologist and the agoraphobic go to WDW), you'll see that we are doing many "firsts" this holiday (first BLT stay, first MNSSHP, first Illuminations cruise) and whilst we would love to do the Wishes Dessert Party, it would really be no problem if, in the end, your friends decide they would like to attend. It looks as though this is such a popular event that I wouldn't be surprised if it continued - and therefore we could look forward to doing this for the first time next year!

Many thanks for your kind thoughts - PM me if your spaces become free (we leave on 17th Sept so won't be able to check messages after that) but no worries if you are able to use them!

Enjoy your holiday! :thumbsup2

Can I ask what time you have to be there, as I would want to watch Spectro from closer to the parade and then go up for the desserts and fireworks - is this possible?

On my holiday specto is at 8pm and wishes 9pm

Can I ask what time you have to be there, as I would want to watch Spectro from closer to the parade and then go up for the desserts and fireworks - is this possible?

On my holiday specto is at 8pm and wishes 9pm

You can enter 1hr before the fireworks, tables are allocated so no problem if you turn up a little later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter