Wishes Dessert Party Question

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by losmabies, Oct 25, 2011.

1. losmabies

losmabies Earning My Ears

So I was about to give up on getting an ADR for this for our trip Nov 18-23. I checked this morning (as I always do) and low and behold, there was a ressie for 9:20pm for our party of 5 on the 22nd. :banana:

So I booked it and figured I could ask my questions later.

Seeing that there are fireworks at 9pm and 11pm, how will our 9:20 reservation work? Will we do the viewing for the 11pm fireworks?

If anyone can help me figure this out, I will greatly appreicate it!

2. dukiephi

dukiephi Mouseketeer

I'd book it and call Disey Dining to confirm but I'd guess it's for 11pm fireworks. If you don't book it, it could be gone quickly.

I did the dessert party out last trip and while the view was nice, I was unimpressed with the desserts. Lots of quantity but I thought the quality was lacking. I thought the price for what we got was it worth it, so I did not book it ths trip.

3. Stan Solo

Stan Solo I don't know what to put here. Tag faires help me.

How far in advance can you book WDP? Is it the same as any other dinner booking?

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. mommyof3princess27

mommyof3princess27 DIS Veteran

Usually its about 60 days I booked Oct 11 for our Dec2nd ressie. I am not quite sure the actual number though. HTH!

6. Kimann

Kimann Mouseketeer

Hi!

Just an FYI-Wishes is at 10PM that night, you are thinking of the 9 and 11PM MSEP.

Even though your reservation is at 9:20, you should be there to check in a little before 9. The dessert parties open one hour before the fireworks.

7. Quin

Quin DIS Veteran

THIS:

The ADR system insists on treating the Dessert Party like a TS restaurant and staggers the reservation times. The ADR "time" you are given is meaningless. If you have a reservation for 11/22, you have a reserved table at the one and only Dessert Party of the night, which opens for all attendees 1 hour before Wishes. Since Wishes is at 10, go check in 10-15 minutes before 9.