wishes dessert party - booking up to mid august

wow cool, thanks need to phone then;)

THANK YOU!!! This was the last thing I needed to book!

Just called - crackly line, but lovely lady who struggled understanding my street address, but all booked and paid for now for Friday August 13th (night before, the night before we leave!!!) We're in MK for EMH so have booked LTT for late lunch / early dinner and will stop for Wishes Dessert Party before spending the wee hours in the happiest place on Earth (if it can be if you keep a 5 year old up that long!!!!)

I'm so excited. We missed out on this last year! I just booked it for the first night of our trip! 7/31

hi - how much is the dessert party please (for adults and children) and can you use DDP credits?

thanks xx

Hello for August it is 27.99 dollars (or something very close) as peak season and unfortunately you cannot see free disney dining :goodvibes

do i ask for the "wishes dessert party" when i call?

i looked for it online, but couldn't find it..

Hello,

You cannot book on line so does not show.

Yes I rang up to ask for the wishes dessert party - thinks it at tomorrowland terrace - good luck - would not leave too long if you want to do it as very very popular :goodvibes

I read on another thread that sometimes the CMs cannot find it on their system if you ask for "Wishes" dessert party as it's a different firework show from 6 June - 14 August. I think it's called 'Summer Nightastic Fireworks Spectacular'. Depends on how clued up the CMs are I suppose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter