Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea for a thread! :) We'll be there late July into early August and I'd really like to do this!

I've been checking almost daily through the online Disney reservations system, with an occasional call to Disney Dining. Don't know how the others are checking for new dates....

That's what i do also, checking 2 or 3 times a day and calling 2 - 3 times a week. Eventually it will pay off....hopefully !

Buzz

I have been watching the online reservation since my dates are not until October, but come this Friday the 22nd it will be my 180+10 day so I can start calling the dining number to check

They are still only booking up until June 30th. I just looked online. The good news is that it seems like there is availability for the dates in June. I was playing around and entered 9 people for June 30th and was able to get a spot.

Now I'm just waiting for August to open up.

I just checked and still only booking up to 6/30 online.

I'm stalking the online reservation system as well, waiting for July to be added. I'm thinking July 10 or 12th. We did it in January and loved it. Kids said it was the best meal ever! :laughing:

Cadek, I'm thinking July 10th for my family as well! :cool1: We haven't been to WDW in the longest time, so it's been really cool finding out all these fun events to go to. :) This waiting around for July is boring... haha.

July is now available to book online guys - have just booked for 31st july. august is still not coming up though

Just booked my reservation as well. :goodvibes July 10 @ 9:10 PM for 4 people. Perfect way to end our first night at WDW. :thumbsup2

Just booked my reservation as well. :goodvibes July 10 @ 9:10 PM for 4 people. Perfect way to end our first night at WDW. :thumbsup2

Congrates!!! I agree about the first night, I wanted to change our MK Wishes night to our arrival night but when I mentioned it DH reminded me of how last trip he was too tired to head over to MK :laughing:
Not gonna risk booking the Dessert Party for that night and have DH poop out on me :lmao:

Thanks for the update !

no problems - was also going to book it on our first day there, but flying over from the UK the day before - we will probably all be asleep by 9pm

by the way - does anyone know what time the fireworks start ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter