Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how many people the Dessert Party can seat? How quickly does it normally fill? I know, lots of varibles, but I can't sit at my computer all day Wednesday just hitting the refresh button, so if I miss the opening, how long do you think I'll have?
:confused:

In April I was told maximum capacity was 169 or 189. I can't remember which now.

one thing I am seeing different on the reservation page is that there is now a choice of hours, instead of only "7:00 PM" yesterday. Not sure this means anything, but thought maybe it means they are working on getting it up...

I sure hope so!

one thing I am seeing different on the reservation page is that there is now a choice of hours, instead of only "7:00 PM" yesterday. Not sure this means anything, but thought maybe it means they are working on getting it up...

I sure hope so!

I thought the same thing. I kind of got nervous thinking I missed it. Hoping today since they expanded the hours!

For me too. Is it sad that we are searching for these little differences as proof that it will open soon? :rotfl2:

Yes...yes it is...but...I don't care lol :)

Although I think my head may explode if we don't get to book soon...I'm going crazy waiting. I just need this one thing, just this one thing...is that too much to ask?? :crazy2: :badpc:

EeyoreJen said:
Yes...yes it is...but...I don't care lol :)

Although I think my head may explode if we don't get to book soon...I'm going crazy waiting. I just need this one thing, just this one thing...is that too much to ask?? :crazy2: :badpc:

Same here! Thankfully home with a nasty cold or I'd get fired. Lol I hope it opens today

I was hoping this also this morning when I logged in WDW website and the option to book at 5 showed up. It definitely has not been there till today. So, lets hope we can book soon. I am hoping not til tomorrow morning though, I have to go to work soon and will be there until 8 tonight. I don't want to miss my date, but it won't be the end of the world since technically I am a little on the fence with the whole idea. Dh and I love everything about the Dessert Party but we will have our 2 6 yo grandsons with us and I am not 100% sure that we should take the time to do it. Decisions Decisions.

Good luck everyone!

Kelly

What would the 5:00 time be for? Wouldn't it only work for the early fireworks nights? It seems awfully early for the 10:00 fireworks.

Last year it showed up like that but when I called (I didn't book online last year) they told me we were booked at 9 but to be there one hour ahead. I am assuming that they pick the times so that people stagger in but we have never been there and there be a line.

Kelly

What would the 5:00 time be for? Wouldn't it only work for the early fireworks nights? It seems awfully early for the 10:00 fireworks.

On Dec 5th, Magic Kingdom is closing early for a media event. Wishes is scheduled for 6 on that night. I assume that is what the 5pm time slot is for.

I am about to go into a 2 hour meeting away from my computer. :scared1: Dont they know I have a website to stalk?????

It gave me a 5p option on my dates too, which are the last week in December. :confused3 Seems like arriving at 5p for 10p fireworks is a bit of an overkill.

This has me mixed up. I want to do the desert party on a Christmas party night and I wanted to see the Christmas party fireworks. I didn't know there were 2 fireworks shows. What time should I book to see the later fireworks?

ericar said:
This has me mixed up. I want to do the desert party on a Christmas party night and I wanted to see the Christmas party fireworks. I didn't know there were 2 fireworks shows. What time should I book to see the later fireworks?

There aren't two fireworks on one night. There are the Holiday Wishes shown at the party and regular Wishes shown on non party nights. If you do the dessert party during the MVMCP, you will see Holiday Wishes.

There aren't two fireworks on one night. There are the Holiday Wishes shown at the party and regular Wishes shown on non party nights. If you do the dessert party during the MVMCP, you will see Holiday Wishes.

FYI

Pay no attention to the various times listed when you input the date you want the system will show you what times are available for the date wanted

The first time is 1 hour prior to start of fireworks then in 10 or 15 min increments. First people booking usually are given 2 times to choose from and people booking later 1 time or none available

The only nights there are 2 fireworks is on Dec 30th & Dec 31st

Refer to page one showing times for LAST YEAR(2011)

2012 info not available yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter