Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by sjs314, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DisneyDreamerMN

DisneyDreamerMN DIS Veteran

HA! You should have asked if he planned on paying for your airfare and room charge for that night in November.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. EeyoreJen

EeyoreJen Mouseketeer

That is too funny!! :) at least you know if you want to change your entire vacation around there's availability in November lol :)

4. MSaboCLBR

MSaboCLBR Earning My Ears

I did a party with 30 people last December, so 6 should not be a problem

5. Lauraswi

Lauraswi Earning My Ears

I seem to get a different answer from each person I talk to. I was told recently that November wasn't open yet but a week earlier I was told by someone else that November 16 already had 8 people booked and another date in November had 20 people booked. About a week ago, I was told that December 15th was completely booked. I told her I really couldn't believe that because I had called everyday and they had been telling me that December hadn't even opened yet. She was very sure that it was booked. She told me to keep trying for that day because you never know...someone may cancel. The person I talked to today said that nothing in December has been booked. One day someone told me that they may not even be open in December at all. Another day I was told that it will only be open on weekends in December. Tonight after I told the person the date I wanted in December, she asked for my name, address and phone number and how many in party so I got really excited thinking I had a res. since they had never asked for all that info before...but nothing. What is the deal with all the inconsistencies?

6. MarineVet

MarineVet Mouseketeer

My experiences after calling 6 times in the last three days: I've been given some conflicting information too but mostly about whether or not I can book online once December is available. One said no, five others have said yes. I heard November is not even open yet from one CM, but no one else has mentioned it (I had not even asked about November).

One thing I have been consistently told is that December has not opened yet. And consistently, no one will even predict which day it will, let alone what time of day. I'm home now and have taken to looking only once per hour, it sure is hard waiting!:upsidedow

7. AppleSister1

AppleSister1 DIS Veteran

Like all of you, this is the LAST thing I have to book!!!! I just keep checking every couple of hours. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't keep this event in December...it's one of their busiest seasons. I WOULD believe they'll jack up the price!:rotfl2:

PS: Just checked again at 8:30p EST and nothing...that was online.

8. EeyoreJen

EeyoreJen Mouseketeer

If I go to bed and wake up and it's all sold out...I'll cry lol :) :sad1:

9. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Me too, but I think we are safe.

See everyone tomorrow for more of this fun!

10. DisneyDreamerMN

DisneyDreamerMN DIS Veteran

It's going to be another long day tomorrow of constantly checking this board and the website :lmao:

11. jlundeen

jlundeen Mickey Fanatic

Does anyone know how many people the Dessert Party can seat? How quickly does it normally fill? I know, lots of varibles, but I can't sit at my computer all day Wednesday just hitting the refresh button, so if I miss the opening, how long do you think I'll have?
    :confused:

12. wdwmaw

wdwmaw planin' next trip

Not getting anything online this morning for our Dec. dates. Hope they open us soon. This is killing me.

13. wdwmaw

wdwmaw planin' next trip

A few pages back someone posted 50 people. Several confirmed that they consistantly counted more than 50. One person reported that the area sat about 160 people. So guess between 50-160 and I am sure the more popular days would have more in attandance. You will have a little time but if your date is very popular then it could sell out that day.

14. Suzanne033

Suzanne033 Nobody on their deathbed ever wishes they spent mo

I know the holiday weeks in December are very busy but I went in the third week of June this year and wasn't able to get to my computer for two days to register and still got front row seats. I will say that within a couple more days it was sold out.

15. wdwmaw

wdwmaw planin' next trip

We have never done this before so when you book determines your seating? When you check in they tell you where to sit? This would be great, kind of thinking it would be free for all and we hate that.

16. BuzzLiteyear

BuzzLiteyear To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t

I can't say for sure, but when we were there it seemed like there were more than 50 people.

17. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

It is my understanding that the "party of 50"refers to "the Max allowable party size" able to be booked but the venue itself holds at least twice that many table seatings.

18. lylone

lylone All our dreams can come true, if we have the coura

Still can't book December this morning... <sigh>

19. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Here we go again. I just want to book this and move on with my life!!!!!

20. KapBoy77

KapBoy77 Mouseketeer<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I second this.

21. GatorEye

GatorEye Mouseketeer

I called this morning and got the same thing as yesterday - November isn't open yet. There was no arguing with her even though it is now October. I don't understand how some CMs are seeing November blocked out and some seeing it as available.

Frankly I don't care as long as someone would see December available!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.