Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for December 30 to catch Wishes and Fantasy in the Sky. Has anyone been to the DP the night before NYE? Do they do two separate parties that night 1 for Wishes and the other for Fantasy in the Sky? Dec.30 & 31 are not highlighted on the reservation system, and I'm concerned even though the 1st page of this thread includes those dates. Not sure if I should book another date during our trip or try for DEC 30th...

I did the Desert Party on Dec. 30th last year. Our group did it during the Holiday Wishes fireworks. I am not sure but I think they opened the 30th and 31st at a different time then the rest of December last year. I also think but am not 100% certain they were doing it again for the midnight fireworks with different party reservations. It was a great time and Im trying to do it again this year..

My plan is to get whatever date I can for our group once December opens up. I am thinking the 30th will open up later once they announce all the New Years Eve festivities. If I can then get the 30th when it opens up I will cancel the other time I have.

Good luck and hoping maybe to meet you there this year

esap23 said:
I'm hoping for December 30 to catch Wishes and Fantasy in the Sky. Has anyone been to the DP the night before NYE? Do they do two separate parties that night 1 for Wishes and the other for Fantasy in the Sky? Dec.30 & 31 are not highlighted on the reservation system, and I'm concerned even though the 1st page of this thread includes those dates. Not sure if I should book another date during our trip or try for DEC 30th...

We did NYE last year. Our reservations were for about 10:30 I think. I booked them online though I found them by luck, just doing a random search to see what places had openings for 5 and the dessert party came up. I'm not sure what's up this year though I think if there are two shows in a night, that might be why the calendar is different. Good luck!

Do does anyone know if the price listed on the first post, $39.99/adult, is accurate and current? I am dying to go to this (waiting on December!) but I am not sure I am dying to go for that price...I'd be buying for 3 adults and one child and that $$ adds up fast. Thanks!

Do does anyone know if the price listed on the first post, $39.99/adult, is accurate and current? I am dying to go to this (waiting on December!) but I am not sure I am dying to go for that price...I'd be buying for 3 adults and one child and that $$ adds up fast. Thanks!

This is the info I have posted on page one from last years parties for 12/30 & 12/31 there are two fireworks shows and two parties. Last year was $39.99 I would expect it could go up a dollar or two this year

Dec 30th and 31st.

Two firework displays
8:30 Wishes
11:50 Fantasy in the Sky(NYE)

Dessert Party Times

7:00pm for Wishes

10:00pm for Fantasy in the Sky

Adult Price $39.99 + tax

Are you not able to book it online when the dates open up? I'm also waiting for December and I don't want to mess it up when the time comes.

Yes! Once the dates open up, you can absolutely book it online. In fact, it's usually easier than calling, because sometimes the phone CMs don't realize it's open yet.

I wish this was easy to book online :(

Just in case you didn't know, you can book this online. From the main Disney Dining page, the first part of the form has three radio buttons: Restaurant, Dinner Show, Dining Event. Click on Dining Event. Give it a second and it will change the drop-down boxes from "Location" and "Cuisine or Dining Experience" to "Select an Event". Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party is on the bottom. Then select your date and party size, cross your fingers, and click "Search for a Table".

It's super-easy once you realize there's a different section for "Dining Event".

ttfdp_adr.png

We are now 60 days from Dec 1st and online still shows not available.

For September, October, and November ADRs, the dates opened 60 days in advance and were first reported here at 2:34PM, 3:15PM, and 5:00PM respectively. They'll probably open this afternoon.

No need to panic (yet). Just keep checking every 5 minutes and report back here as soon as you've nabbed your ADR.

:earsboy:

When they opened, did they open for the full month or just 1 day at a time?

They open normally for the entire month except when they have special fireworks ie July 4 and Dec 30 & Dec 31

Once in a while there can be a glitch and not all dates load but tt has been corrected the next day

For September, October, and November ADRs, the dates opened 60 days in advance and were first reported here at 2:34PM, 3:15PM, and 5:00PM respectively. They'll probably open this afternoon.

No need to panic (yet). Just keep checking every 5 minutes and report back here as soon as you've nabbed your ADR.

What time zone do those times apply to? Just curious, as I know it could be anytime now, and it seems like the last three times keep sliding later and later.....don't know if this means it will open while I am driving home in my car. :drive:

I can't ask anyone in the family to check for me as its supposed to be a suprise so I hope its open well before I leave here or after I get home. I keep hitting update page on this thread but alas, no magic yet....:bitelip:

I am checking every 20 minutes. Might increase to every 5 after lunch. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter