Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

I'm soo frustrated. :( I'm looking for 2 sets of friends for mid July, and another one in early August. When I call, the CM's have been clueless as to when the party will open up beyond July 4th. I have the website up on my laptop and refresh the page multiple times a day. If they have moved away from 180 days for this party, I wish they would just tell us. :(

We are hoping to be able to make a reservation for this as well... I guess we will see how it goes.

Last edited:
Ugh... this is really frustrating. We are w/in our 180 days today and was hoping to make a reservation for the Dessert Party. The website says that reservations can be made 180 days in advance but, like pp have stated, no dates past July 4th are available. I called and spoke to a cm and she could offer me no advice on when it would be available and could only suggest to "keep checking". :(

I know how you feel. :( I've been checking for weeks now. From previous months when this has happened, I noticed that it became available to book around 2pm in the afternoon - randomly!! I hope it happens on a weekday when I'm working and right at my computer. I've got the webpage open and refresh it multiple times a day. Someone will definitely post here when the party is available to book past July 4th. Good luck!! :)

I know how you feel. :( I've been checking for weeks now. From previous months when this has happened, I noticed that it became available to book around 2pm in the afternoon - randomly!! I hope it happens on a weekday when I'm working and right at my computer. I've got the webpage open and refresh it multiple times a day. Someone will definitely post here when the party is available to book past July 4th. Good luck!! :)

Thanks! I finally got a chance to go through and read some of the earlier posts in this thread. Even though it isn't less frustrating, at least I know I am not crazy and there are others in the same boat. Good tip about booking around 2p- I will keep that in mind and subscribe to this thread as well!

I'm still hoping for a July reservation myself, right after July 4th week. Hopefully they open something up soon!

Keep trying everyone! I didn't get the date I wanted but I started trying a day before and the day after (OK so I tried different party sizes too) Any who, I ended up getting the night before! I'm going to stick with it since I have to do FP+ this Wednesday and would go bonkers redoing everything. (Yup I'll probably keep looking just to torture myself).

Congratulations!! Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm trying not to give up, but it's frustrating. :( I'm trying for different dates/months for different people and nothing yet. You've inspired me though. Have a great time and have a mango shot for me!! :)

So My husband suprised me with a disney trip for our 15 year Anniversary. We will be going without the kids for the first time. We have not gotten to see the fireworks because all the kids do not like the loud noise (Tried everything ear plugs, headphones with music) We will be there 5/1 to 5/5. Is there anyway that we might be able to get the Dessert Party? I have tired allthe dates and nothing. TIA :)

So My husband suprised me with a disney trip for our 15 year Anniversary. We will be going without the kids for the first time. We have not gotten to see the fireworks because all the kids do not like the loud noise (Tried everything ear plugs, headphones with music) We will be there 5/1 to 5/5. Is there anyway that we might be able to get the Dessert Party? I have tired allthe dates and nothing. TIA :)

I would recommend to keep trying, you might get lucky with a cancellation. You can also try for a FastPass, that will get you a great spot that won't be overcrowded. They are moving the current Wishes FP spot (Rose Garden) to the gardens in front of the Plaza and Casey's Corner. Have a wonderful anniversary trip!!!

I would recommend to keep trying, you might get lucky with a cancellation. You can also try for a FastPass, that will get you a great spot that won't be overcrowded. They are moving the current Wishes FP spot (Rose Garden) to the gardens in front of the Plaza and Casey's Corner. Have a wonderful anniversary trip!!!
THanks so much! You can Fastpass the party?

Any news for July? It is my bday 7.18 and I am hoping to get the party for three that night. Thanks!

Nothing for July yet, I spoke with a CM this morning and all they know is that the calendar only goes until 7/4. Nobody knows why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter