Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

A few weeks ago when my 180+10 window opened up, Disney's website would not allow me to book anything other than my 180th day. I finally called and was able to book all my ADR's including the Wishes Dessert Party. The CM said that it has been a very common problem with booking online at the 180 + 10 day mark.

Thanks for your reply, but I'm curious if your reservations extended past July 3rd? That's the thing...the site hasn't been able to book (the Wishes Dessert Party) past this date, even when I called.:worried:

A few weeks ago when my 180+10 window opened up, Disney's website would not allow me to book anything other than my 180th day. I finally called and was able to book all my ADR's including the Wishes Dessert Party. The CM said that it has been a very common problem with booking online at the 180 + 10 day mark.

I called this morning. The CM said that nothing past July 3rd has been loaded in the system yet and that I should keep trying.

That's very odd. This happens every time we want to book for September because they say they're finalizing the MNSSHP dates. Makes me wonder if they're planning on having some kind of extra events at that time of the month.

Still waiting for them to open up dates past July 3rd...:rolleyes1

Thanks for the head's up! I was planning on booking mid July next week. Didn't this happen last year too? I seem to remember that happening...

Thanks for the head's up! I was planning on booking mid July next week. Didn't this happen last year too? I seem to remember that happening...

Yes. I booked July 4th last year and it was more around my 171 day mark that it opened up! I checked every day and several times a day. It was mid afternoon that it finally was loaded into the system. Hope this helps!

I called this morning. The CM said that nothing past July 3rd has been loaded in the system yet and that I should keep trying.

My date for the Wishes Dessert Party is June 17th, well before July 3rd. I'm hoping you will get the day you are wishing for. ;)

Well it's Jan. 13th and the dessert party still hasn't been loaded past July 3rd. Does anyone remember when it DID reload last year? I remember there being a delay last July, but can't remember when the dessert party was loaded again. Thanks!

It was only about a year or so ago that it was possible to make this ADR 180 days in advance. I'm wondering if they are going back to the days when it didn't open up until about a month prior. Ugh, that's stressful.

I called last night about this one and the CM was very very sweet, but she kept saying I was calling way too early. I just had my ADR window open yesterday. It's just frustrating. This is the only reservation I was set on getting. I hope they open up soon!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I just booked for July 4th - checked this morning and it wasn't open but as of 10 minutes ago it popped up and became available.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I just booked for July 4th - checked this morning and it wasn't open but as of 10 minutes ago it popped up and became available.

Congratulations and thanks for the update! I'm not seeing anything beyond July 4th yet, but this is progress! Have a great time!

Does anyone have experience with getting a reservation on a night currently unavailable? I'm about three months out and have been stalking the website. Should I keep trying? I've seen several folks note the empty tables and am wondering if people ever cancel or just no show. Thanks so much!

Does anyone have experience with getting a reservation on a night currently unavailable? I'm about three months out and have been stalking the website. Should I keep trying? I've seen several folks note the empty tables and am wondering if people ever cancel or just no show. Thanks so much!

It definitely happens so keep trying. We picked one up the week of! I would recommend subscribing to the cancellation thread on the boards. I've seen a couple on there. Unfortunately, because this is prepaid no shows won't help you get a table day of. Since people have already paid, and can show up right until the end, they won't sell the seats day of. Most of the time it just takes a lot of persistance. Good luck!

I'm planning my family's first WDW trip for March and this wasn't even on my radar until early this week. I started checking for ADRs a couple days ago and nothing was ever available. This morning I checked and one popped up for one of our park days! I took it! So keep trying!

I've got the Wishes Dessert Party booked for next Thursday on my birthday, and there's a 90% chance of rain. Should I cancel? What would happen to this party if it rains? I was told they have fireworks if it rains, but not with thunder and lightning. But, isn't the terrace uncovered? Wouldn't we get wet! It's too cold this time of year for that. I have to cancel today or keep it. What would you do?

I've got the Wishes Dessert Party booked for next Thursday on my birthday, and there's a 90% chance of rain. Should I cancel? What would happen to this party if it rains? I was told they have fireworks if it rains, but not with thunder and lightning. But, isn't the terrace uncovered? Wouldn't we get wet! It's too cold this time of year for that. I have to cancel today or keep it. What would you do?

A large portion of the terrace is covered. The last time we went it drizzled, but we didn't get wet. Tinkerbell may not fly over you, but the fireworks are very rarely cancelled. I would still consider it worth it, especially since it's a great way to see the fireworks without having to worry too much about the elements. Also, I would consider that just because the forecast is rain doesn't necessarily mean it will or that if it does it'll hit MK or that it will be at the time of the fireworks. just my opinion though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter