Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by sjs314, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle DIS Veteran

Glad I'm not alone!:p CJK - hope you are able to plan another trip real soon!

And oops, there I bumped the tread again!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jadephoenixx

jadephoenixx Earning My Ears

Me too! It may be wishful thinking but I'm hoping April AND May will open up in March. :) Patience is not my strength...sigh

4. dani77

dani77 Mouseketeer

The world seems to revolve around this thread :rotfl2:
    Seriously...seems like I check here and on the Disney website hundreds of times a day...this is driving me nuts!:scared:

5. jlundeen

jlundeen Mickey Fanatic

Me too...and there are a hundred other things that are not getting done!!

Oh well, what's more important, booking the best Disney event of your trip, or doing stuff that other people think is important???? :upsidedow

6. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

:yay::yay: Me Me!!! I want April 2

7. Megsie1000

Megsie1000 Mouseketeer

Just to make life difficult I will be trying to book for a party of 13. They are going to make it hard for me, aren't they? :)

Will they let me book two 6-tops and just add one more? This big group thing is stressing me out. :rotfl2:

8. Missy13d69

Missy13d69 DIS Veteran

Me too! All the replies here today... I thought it had happened. You people are cruel.

9. jlundeen

jlundeen Mickey Fanatic

It's just so hard to suffer alone, Missy! :lmao:

10. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

Just ordered my photopass plus and everything is done but the Dessert Party. Why do they have to make my life so difficult? :rotfl2:

11. Missy13d69

Missy13d69 DIS Veteran

:rotfl:We're all suffering together. And we're bumping the thread more and more. Some poor person who gets online later is really going to freak out. :dance3:

12. BayGirl22

BayGirl22 DIS Veteran

I'm watching too and REALLY hoping OP updates the thread title instead of just bumping so I can stop checking until May opens.

Asked a competent-sounding CM since I was on the phone with them anyway and she had no clue. Silliest process ever.

13. Grandmaof2

Grandmaof2 Mouseketeer

I am bumping this thread so much; I think I have black and blue marks!!!! :dance3:

14. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

I read a thread that people are having trouble getting BOG for August. I wonder if they are doing an upgrade :confused3 Is it to much to hope for when they get it fixed our party will be on there :teeth:

15. MeridasMom

MeridasMom Earning My Ears

I am subscribed to this thread, waiting for April to open. Everytime someone bumps this thread, I get an e-mail that says I won't get any more notifications until I visit the forum again. So, I've been logging off and on all day. Will posting to this thread keep me on the notification list?

Also, will reservations open only at 6 a.m. (online), or could the dessert party be added at any time during the day? I'm also driving myself nuts checking the reservation system.

16. MegN529

MegN529 Mouseketeer

I thought today would be the day:sad2: I think by the time I finally get a reservation I may know half of the CMs LOL!

17. Missy13d69

Missy13d69 DIS Veteran

The CMs know about as much about it as we do I think. During the time I've been following this thread, I've seen so many different things posted that people were told by CMs regarding the party. Not a single one was accurate. Every time I see someone say "I called and a CM told me..." It makes me ill. The CMs need to just admit they don't know instead of making stuff up. You really did have a competent CM, she told you the truth, she has no clue.

18. Missy13d69

Missy13d69 DIS Veteran

Just visiting the thread will renew your notifications.

The party can open at any time during the day. 11am and 3pm seem to be pretty popular times for it to go active historically. Well, more like 10:30am to 11:30am, and 2:30pm to 3:30pm. 11am and 3pm seem to be a central revolving point. 9am and 5pm seem to be popular central revolving point also.

19. BayGirl22

BayGirl22 DIS Veteran

I totally agree! I was connected to her directly from the GF conference booking line, so perhaps she was a higher tier. She also giggled when I asked for a BOG ADR in May (gotta ask, right?).

I just don't get this Wishes dessert process. At DL the F! dessert seating is essentially the same thing. But it opens x# days out, you call up, reserve, pay, done. Check in that night. WDW is so much more advanced with online ADRs and everything, I don't understand the mystery around this event.

20. Missy13d69

Missy13d69 DIS Veteran

It's part of Disney's secret plot to drive the world into madness, one dessert party at a time! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

21. BayGirl22

BayGirl22 DIS Veteran

Follow up question: Does it really sell out that fast? I would think since the average person has no clue about this process us DIS'ers at least have some advantage by being aware its open, even if we don't jump on within the first few minutes.

(I'm looking for a Friday in May with a mid-level crowd rating)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.