Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get to the reservation page with the link I provided on the previous page but it seems the site itself is not working properly. Maybe try calling again but the CM's may be having the same issues with it not showing any availability

Good luck

Thanks for checking. I ended up calling again... When she called the first time she asked for a table for 2 which weren't available. She ended up getting a table for 3 (listing a child under 3) for the date she wanted. So it all worked out :)

I am jealous of you all. DH and I LOVED the party when we went last September.

LouFapp said:
I was just on and it seems to be working fine. I checked every available date for september and 9-10 & 9-22 were the only 2 that showed no available tables.

Wonder why these dates sold out so quickly? Is there something special going on?

This! I keep checking that date to make sure it's not actually available, even though it's not the date I want. There are 3 highlighted in Nov too. Paranoid...

That's not being paranoid. About a week ago they had all the nights for Oct. and Nov. highlighted but they weren't available. When it changed my first thought was OH NO! They are cancelling the Party! Now that's paranoia! LOL:rotfl2: They would be crazy to cancel it because it is obviously a money maker.

When I follow that link (and many others) I get :

Page Not Found- 404 Error

The page you requested could not be found.

?

What I do is put "Tomorrowland terrace dessert party" into the MAIN search box of the disney website and then it pops up. Don't do this from the search for restaurants box in the reservations section. Hope that helps!!

When I follow that link (and many others) I get :

Page Not Found- 404 Error

The page you requested could not be found.

?

Unfortunately, that link only works if you have an American IP address. For us Canadians, we have to call in to make reservations for the dessert party. I really hope they get that fixed soon! Until then keep watching this thread so you know when they open. :)

You can use a proxy like TunnelBear to login to the US site and then once the cookie is set it will keep working on that computer even without TunnelBear running.

Thickey Will this work for our UK and other European DISers too? TIA

Literally almost had heart attack when i logged on today to see if oct 26th was open yet and all the dates were now blue to click! the other day the 7th was only blue!!! Now all the available dates for october are blue to click BUT NOT OPEN YET! hopefully soon!!!!

We are from Germany and generally have no issues to access the new site . We also don't need a special proxy setting...

Good to know I thought I had seen someone from UK saying about having issue with accessing the site. :)

Maybe someone here can help me with this. My mother,son and I will be going to wdw in November with the hopes of getting an adr for the dessert party on 11/10. My sis and her husband will be there the week before us and want to surprise my mom by showing up at the dessert party to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday. How can I surprise her if I make the ress for five people? I don't want her to know my sister will be there. Should I make two separate ress and is there anyway of letting someone know if we can have our tables near each other or make it for five people but let someone know to not mention the other two people on the ress. Do all people on the ress need to show up at the same time? Or can they come in a little later?

Why not just tell your Mom all the ADR for 3 people were booked, and the only one you could get was for five people. Definitely a believable scenario since lots of people are making ADR for larger size groups to get a spot, and then entering the extra people as under 3. That way if she notices, you can just be like, " oh well I had to put down two extra names to get the reservation, 5 is all they had left."

As for the the actual surprise, I'd try talking to the CM checking everyone in. Explain the situation, see what they can do to help. Not sure if they still do this, but I read a review that they give you bands, and then you can come and go. Maybe you can get your sister her band, she could leave and then come back after your Mom gets seated or just come in later.

I am in the UK and booked 1 or 2 ADRs with no problems. So yes!

:thumbsup2 I added the link to page one for the DISers in CA & UK any one with issues do to their location :)

Thanks again for posting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter