Wishes Dessert Buffet Reviews March / April

I had read that review, but I had hoped since it was the first night that meybe things had changed. In this blog review they say that they stayed after wishes had a couple more desserts and tea. They didn't feel like they had to rush out. The 2 reviews are conflicting so I was wondering which is the norm.

It definitely is conflicting...but we experienced the clearing, as did our friends, so I'm thinking that some CMs definitely clear out quicker than others.

Tiger :)

I thought I was seeing things. I was getting confused there for a minute.:lmao::lmao:

Thanks DisMods. You guys are great.:worship:

Thanks Tiger. I found it last night before they merged the two threads.:rotfl:

Our table also was up front - about 5 feet from the wall. And since you are visually directed up to the fireworks, it didn't matter if people stood by the wall. We also had a perfect view of Tinkerbell flying from the castle. But not everyone stood either because the view is so good. So that helps. :)

just found this thread. i haven't even called yet to see if there's any availability, but i have a couple questions.

i would like to go on monday may 10. spectro is at 9pm, and wishes at 10pm. will they let us in before 9? and are we are to see spectro from the location? it's my friends's first trip since he was a kid, so i want to get him the best view. if it's not possible to do both the buffet and the parade, i will def skip the buffet, and head to my tried and true spectro spot.

Just got back yesterday and we did the dessert party last Monday April 19th. I will be doing a review tomorrow as I am still getting pictures uploaded, etc. It was a great time and our seats were also wonderful. We chose to move to the wall to watch but even being set in a bit we could have sat and watched with no problems. Once I get my stuff together, I will put the link in for you all. If you have any specific questions, please let me know.

And just for those who may be wondering, the CM supervisor who was running our night stated that the whole week was booked solid and they were not taking walk-ups and they would NOT accept tips. I asked 4 different people and they all stated that the tip was included in the price. Diane.

I just called tonight and got reservations for our trip in 2 weeks :cool1: I didn't think we'd get in, but I have a feeling with Disney extending hours at the last minute it opened up some spots.

We don't have to pay for our 2 year old so between him and our 3 year old they can certainly eat $14 worth of desserts :lmao: In fact we joke that at the buffets Disney loses out on the 2 year old because he puts down like you wouldn't believe!

I'd love to see some pictures and reviews of recent Partiers! If you've done a review within another thread (like those very long and comprehesive full trip dining reviews), please let us know, and give us a link - thanks in advance!

KC:flower3:

Thanks for the review. We are going in a couple weeks and booked the party, but I was still debating if it would be worth it.

Were you able to linger after the fireworks?

There have been lots of reports from the previous parties, (fall and winter), that the desserts are packed up and the tables cleared while the fireworks are going on. I am hoping we can sit for a while after maybe enjoy some more desserts while we wait for the park to clear out.

We did do the dessert party and they do let you linger after the fireworks and desserts were still available. The CM's came around and let us know that they would be cleaning up and to help ourselves before they started. I am doing a dining review but have not gotten to the wishes party yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter