Wish us luck - just signed our contract!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by klavven, Mar 30, 2012.

1. klavven

klavven Earning My Ears

I posted a few days ago about our offer at SSR. The seller countered and we accepted!

We've sent in our contract and hope to be owners in 60 days! We are thrilled :cool1: My sister in law bought DVC direct last year and loves it. We are really excited and hope that everything goes smoothly so we can take our first DVC trip this summer.

Thanks for all the help!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. princesscinderella

princesscinderella Mouseketeer

We put ours in yesterday for bwv, it's a race to the finish line! I'm hoping to find something for the food and wine marathon once we close but I'm not holding out hope.

4. gatorgirl02

gatorgirl02 Mouseketeer

Fingers crossed for you!

5. magicaldisney

magicaldisney DIS Veteran

6. bethifoody

bethifoody Mouseketeer

Good luck! Ours went to ROFR on 3/19... still waiting (not so) patiently! lol... I'm hoping to be able to find something during F&W, too, but not for that reason. As a former cast member, the people I worked w/ have a reunion every couple of years & it just happens to fall during that time.

7. camafrogs

camafrogs Earning My Ears

ours was sent in on 3/19 as well really hope it goes fast for all of us :rotfl:

8. DisDad07

DisDad07 Mouseketeer

Goood luuuck !!!!! :worship: Now sit back and relax.:hug: