WISH - Thanksgiving Challenge - Week 8 Check In!

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
Hey everyone! How is it going for our challengers? I sure hope everyone survived all of the trick-or-treat candy. I have only sneaked 1 mini Snickers bar, so I'm not doing too bad! ;) Now, I just have to get the rest of it out of my house! :mickeybar

This is week 8 of our Thanksgiving challenge, and boy, time is flying! I'm starting to get a little nervous about my early December trip to the World, and hoping to stay OP while I'm there this time. I would love to hear feedback from you guys of foods you eat to stay on track while at Disney! (WW-friendly! :teeth: ) Please help me!!

Ok, back to business! It is NOVEMBER 1st :earseek: and we only have 4 more weeks of our challenge! I've been so excited to hear how great everyone is doing. :hyper: A few of our challengers are "lost", but the rest of you are staying on program and doing great! Even when you maintain, that's a step in the right direction!

Here's our current roster....and we've lost 229 lbs. so far! What a super achievement!!! :thewave: We can do so much, when we put our minds to it!!! ::yes::

AuroraluvsPhillip 5/10
BabyTigger99 0/5
bigsis1970 3.5/13
bubie2.5 0/7
catherine 2/10
Cheryl N. WI 3/12
chrismiss56 1/10
clr1194 6/15
CookieGVB 15.4/25
crzy4dals 13/25
CruisingCA2005 0/6
d4est 1.5/15
DisneyEnthusiastic 0/15
disneyfan551 8/15
dizneyfam 2/15
DVCTiff 4.5/10
goofy4wdw59 4/14
helenk 1/10
Hollyann 0.5/10
Imhall2000 0/15
jazyjewel 0/30
July 7.5/8
kayeandjim00 5.4/20
KimRaye 7.5/10
KJo719 10/15
LIFERBABE 15.5/25
LittleMissMickey 3.5/10
LovesDoomBuggies 0/
luvmydogs 12.5/15
LuvTigger 0/10
MelanieC 5/12
mermaidwannabe 0/10
MickeyMagic 2.6/18.5
Minniespal 6/15
Mr.BsMom 0/20
mrsschlep 8/20
panfan 0/15
perfectmatch300 2/8
Princess Michelle 4/30
r3ngels 2/9
sadeeyore 0/20
Sethsmama 3/12
silver7 4.5/15
sm4987 7/10
spiceycat 1/5
Steve's Wife 1.5/20
teachingmykids 6.5/15
Tera 12.2/15
TigerBear 6.5/8
tiggerlover 2.8/8.5
TinkerbellTracy 0/22
twotoohappy 4/15
WANNABE@WDW 9/25
wtpclc 2.5/10
yasuern 7/12
ZerasPride 0/

Drum roll :rockband: .....Let's hear those results!!! :sunny:

Hi Tiffany! I may have posted this on the wrong thread so I'll repost here--I've now met my Thanksgiving Challenge goal (and final WISH goal) of 15/15! :)

Thanks so much for all your hard Challenge work!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

luvmydogs...That's great that you've met your challenge (& WISH!) goal!!! :jumping1: Here's sending you pixie dust to keep it off!!! :wizard:

Well, I'll take an undeserved -.5 lb this week. :o So I'm 8/10. The last 1/2 of October was just miserable, but I feel I'm back OP for November. ::yes::

A-WEIGH we go! :p

:sunny:

Hiya,

I forgot to post here on Friday with my news concerning my monthly weigh in.

I lost 10 pounds last month. Think this was due mainly to increasing my exercise routine and also altering it too.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Alright, I am finally going in the right direction again, I lost 1 pound this week so now I am 2/10.

We made it back home from WDW on Sunday and I had weigh in Monday and gained 1.5 pounds, so I am now at 4.5/15. I was actually kind of happy I thought I would have at least gained 5 pounds. I did not stay on program at all. I ate too many :mickeybar and too many pieces of cheesecake. I am back on program this morning and intend to start the losing process again!

Wow Tiffany! I didn't realize that Thanksgiving is only 4 weeks away. I'm glad you were able to stay out of the candy.

luvmydogs - Congratulations on making your goal! :cool1:

KimRaye - Congratulations! only 2 pounds to go!! :jumping3:

Minniespal - Weigh to go on the 10 pounds!! :flower1:

I hope everyone has a great week!!!!

Wow, everyone is doing such a great job!!

I'm down another 1.4 pounds for a total of 13.6 pounds with only 1.4 to go to my goal. Now I'm REALLY going to shoot for 20 pounds, so 6.4 is what I need :sunny:

:( :( :(

up .6 - I have got to exercise this week... and today is not the day to start...

Congrats to everyones loss. Maybe again next week.

OK, please add that I have finally dropped that found pound, so I am at 5.5/15. Not my goal, but better than nothing!:rolleyes:

I have been tweaking my exercise program a little bit which I will write more about in my journal later on, but I am pleased to announce that I hit 150 finally! So I am 7/10 for the Challenge and I can at last claim my 10 lb. clippie! Yippee!!! Of course, this was an early morning naked dehydrated pre-breakfast weigh-in, so I'll probably be up 3 lbs. by tonight, but SO WHAT...Right now, that's my weight and I'm happy! Like Lisa, a trip to VS might be in the near future for me!;)

Will check in tomorrow when I find out how much I've lost tonight at the ww meeting, BUT I think I am doing good, real motivated, and am still excited about the weight loss!!! I can't wait to report my progress since I've been back on the plan for a week!

Now, if it will just quit raining, I can start my walking again! :p

Oh My! Annie is happy, happy, happy! I weighed myself today and I've lost 2 pounds! That puts me at 2.5/10! I can hardly believe it. I've not exercised for the last 10 days due to working for the election. However, I've really behaved on eating! Today, I'm back in the program with both! Ever so happy!

I'm checking in, I'm down one pound. Boy, this is slow going. I guess my body is getting near it's set point.

I've been so excited about going to WI at my WW meeting this week, and I ended up only losing 1.2 lbs! I did so good this week, but I should do better next week. Yesterday was THE day that TOM decided to visit! :rolleyes:

We'll be going to Atlanta tomorrow, shopping, so I'm hoping that I can stay OP! Send me some pixie dust WISHer's! ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

I've been absent for a while. I totally got off track for 3 weeks. Luckily, the damage wasn't too bad. I allowed myself to eat a few goodies while in WDW for Food & Wine Festival and MNSSHP. The problem is -- I forgot to stop eating those goodies when I got back!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to eating right & getting in some exercise. My ambitious goal was 18.5 pounds for this Challenge and I am down 6. Too bad Thanksgiving is coming so quickly!! :crazy: 6/18.5

not sure if I missed a week - but I am down .5lb - I have just been working so much that although I am exercising daily I really am not drinking enough water -

Sue:D

I'm not officially on the roster, but I joined last week (long absence from WISH..netted a gain of 23 pounds! UGH) But the good news is that in 2 weeks I've lost 12 pounds so I'm only 11 pounds from my all-time low of 178 (well, atleast since the kids were born).....going for 15 pounds by Turkey day...I should be able to top that....it would be great to lose 20 by Turkey day...

So let's just go ahead and change my goal from 15 to 20 and say I'm 12/20. Thanksgiving is late this year so the extra days will keep me motivated! :)

Making EXERCISE my goal for this week...I've managed to change my eating with the SBD and hopefully exercise will keep the weight coming off.
Tara

I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to check in for a while. THings have been ridiculously hectic and I haven't had a minute for myself. Not surprisingly, instead of losing during this challenge, I've gained two pounds. I feel like I've lost my focus or something. Any great ideas about getting back on track? It's all mental at this point.
:(
Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter