WISH - Thanksgiving Challenge - Week 10 Check In!

Thank you both! (Yikes PM, DISConII? :earseek: ) ;) I see you're both catching up though! Weigh to go! Onward and downward! It CAN be done! My thanks to ALL WISHers who have been here for me, for support, for challenges, for 'DIScussing'. It's been the glue that held me together, I swear! ::yes::

I thought this morning that I reached my original goal of 70 lbs lost, but when I went to WW online, I see that I chose a weight rather than a loss, so I'm ONE lb away from that weight! I may try for a few more to reach the WW range, but for now, I'm pretty happy. :teeth:

After 45 weeks, my average is 1.57 pounds per week. This doesn't look that great, but the slowing down brings the per week/loss average down. Hey, it's lost, it's gone, and who cares? I DO!!! :hyper: (It is a loss rate that WW approves of though) ;)

Sincerely, thank you ALL!! :grouphug:

Wow I stepped on the scale and I weighed 160 pounds. My golly that means I have lost 13 pounds in this goal. My goal was only 8 pounds so I went over and gained a 30 pound clippie to boot.

Yippie:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

July

That's fantastic July! Way to go! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I will in no way, shape or form reach my goal for this challenge but so far I managed to vanquish 8 nasty pounds during it and maybe I'll squeeze by with 10 by the time Thursday gets here. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter