WISH Check-In Week of 3-30

WAY TO GO, NativeTXN!! I am so happy for you!! It is great being a part of such a group of losers!! ;) EVERYONE is going such a great job!!

We are boucing down down down..... :teeth:
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

<b>campingcorgi</b> Way to go! 3 pounds is a wonderful loss. That 10 pound clippie is practically yours already. Good job this week!

Thanks everyone, I'm pretty excited about how well I did this week. Remind me of that when I stall again like I did in February :rolleyes: See what a difference a support group can make?

Congratulations to everyone who's done so well this week!!

And Katholyn- look at you and your new clippie!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: I'm so proud of you. :)

For everyone having a rough week: don't give up. If you've been sticking to your plan and the scale's not responding, remember that results aren't instantaneous. Your hard work this week might not show up until next week or the week after, but it will show up.

And for our friends who have had trouble sticking to their plans: don't dwell on past overindulgences. Start fresh, right now. This minute. Put that twinkie down!!! You owe it to yourself to take care of your body. You'll look and feel better, and will be happy you did this for yourself.

Nativetxn:

Welcome to the 10 lb club. It looks like we are all losers this week. Congrats to everyone.

Lyn:D

Well, after eating pretty much whatever I wanted to over the weekend, I weighed myself yesterday and I am down 3 more pounds! :bounce:
So, I've lost 13 pounds so far. I'm hoping to get that 15 lbs. clippie soon! :teeth:

Temp setback..... gained .4lbs......total loss......23.8 lbS......wish me luck with this week.............................................

<b>dizneenut</b> That is wonderful. You are doing so well. That 15 pound clippie is practically yours already. It won't be long now.

<b>jlawall</b> You know what? When I went to New Orleans I was good and stayed on program and when I got home I had gained 7 pounds. It went away quickly but I know how you feel. It's just a little discouraging to see a gain. You have a <i>great</i> attitude about this, though! I'm proud of you. You will be sporting that 25 pound loss clipart very soon. I'm sure of it. Hang in there! You can do this, I know you can.

I was down 2.2 at WW this morning, for a total of 12.4. I'm not complaining, but after no loss last week, I was hoping for more.

BUT, I know that I have not been treadmilling like I was before. I've been going to Curves almost every day, but I have to remember that that's for TONING and the treadmill is for CALORIE-BURNING!!! So, until I get down to my goal weight (haven't officially decided what that is yet, LOL!) I have to make a 3-pronged attack on those extra pounds: WW, Curves, and additional cardio to burn calories.

Onward and downward!

Everyone is doing so well! I am so proud of everyone and their wonderful attitudes. It's hard not to get discouraged sometimes, but what a great group for inspiration and support.

nativetxn: Congratulations on that big loss! 5 is a lot in a week, but I know you were due and it finally paid off. Good for you!

campingcorgi: I am also doing a pedometer walking program. I have grown very attached to my pedometerand it is on from the time I get dressed until I get inot bed. I will not go to bed without reaching at least 10,000 steps! Congrats on your loss of 3!!

jlawall: Even though you had a little setback, your attitude still sounds great and I'm sure you'll have a loss this week. I like the way you recognized it as a "temporary" thing and can move on from there. Good luck!

Ok, I could finally stand up long enough to get on the scale today without a coughing fit. I'm down 2 lbs for a total of 14. One more till I get a new clippie. I'm thinking of maybe buying a new pair of jeans this weekend...it'll be the first time I've tried on a 14 since DS was born...back in 1993. I might wait a bit longer...just so I'm not disappointed, you know how jeans are.
Oh well, sorry I haven't been around much this week, been real sick with bronchitis...only posting every once in awhile.

198/184/150

<b>Disneyaholic</b> For someone who hasn't been faithful to her treadmill you did really great this week. 2.2 pounds is a great amount of weight to lose in two weeks. Seriously. I'm really proud of you.

I have to make a 3-pronged attack on those extra pounds:

We're going to have to start calling you <b>General</b> Disneyaholic ;) it sounds like you have declared war on that fat :) I <b>like</b> your attitude!

<b>Dizzy-Disney4</b> You've been ill? Bless your heart, bronchitis is really miserable. I hope you are feeling better very soon. Congratulations on dropping 2 more pounds. What a great feeling to see two more pounds gone forever. I'm proud of you, you did great!

Mamagoggle, thanks for being so motivational. Everyone here on WISH is so great about helping their fellow WISHers stay motivated and focused. I appreciate everyone so much.

I have a pedometer but I can't figure out how to make it work. I'm off to find the instructions and try again.

Originally posted by nativetxn
<b>Disneyaholic</b> For someone who hasn't been faithful to her treadmill you did really great this week. 2.2 pounds is a great amount of weight to lose in two weeks. Seriously. I'm really proud of you.

We're going to have to start calling you <b>General</b> Disneyaholic ;) it sounds like you have declared war on that fat :) I <b>like</b> your attitude!

LOL! Thanks for the kind words -- as always.

Maybe I've been watching too much new coverage of the war and it's seeping into the rest of my life?? LOL!! General Disneyaholic -- hmmm...wonder if I can get my kids to call me that?

:confused:

Hey all! Thx for the words of encouragement. I wasn't too upset. I've gained the .4 three times so far. Usually, I do pretty good the following week. I'm trying to lose 25 before my trip to Florida during Easter week. That means 1.2.....we'll see!!

I love having this board to answer to each week. Exercise, WW and WISH are motivating me. (So is the cruise!!!)

Keeping fighting the good fight............YOU LOOK MAAAAAAAAVELOUS!

Everyone is doing great!!!! And for those who are getting discouraged. Hang in there we all go through it and it WILL get better.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!! You never know before I post the Check-in tomorrow we may have this thread up over 100 posts!!!! I have never seen it this high!!!! Keep on posting and motivating!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GO WISHers!!!

Onward and downward!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter