WISH Check-In Week of 3-30

Thanks for all the support.

My husband told me today that he can notice my weight loss, so I guess you are right that I might be losing inches.

Lyn

Lyn dont feel badly. I only lost 1/2 a pound too. At this rate Im never going to be at goal when I want to be.

At least you are losing inches because of exercise. I have been so tired lately that I havent been exercising so Im not losing inches either.

I was going to get up and exercise this morning but slept so poorly last night that I got up later than I wanted to so I didnt get to exercise. I will try and do it tonight when I get home but before the kids and dh get home.

Congratulations to all our losers!!!! WTG all!!

Trying to maintain and still not doing too well, up .25 this week. As long as I stay close to my goal I am happy. It may just be water gain, we shall see.

Congratulations to all those who have lost...whether small or big amounts, whether inches or pounds....all loses are wonderful.:D

I did it, I got to 10 off! 7 the first week, none the second, and 3 last. Hooray, I feel better.

Have a good week, you "bunch of losers"!

So far I have lost one pound.... not too happy but it's a loss right?
I am doing tae-bo every day and walking 1-2 miles a day. I still have problems with snacking, but I feel I am turning a corner.
Congratulations to everyone for their good job at losing weight:D

Oh, lynr, don't be discouraged!!!! I could be wrong, but I noticed a small pattern from a few WW posts here. It seems like weeks one and two were good losing weeks, then week three wasn't. From what Tiggerlover said, week three and four were not good losing weeks for her, but now she's up to 14.5 pounds lost in (I think?) 6 weeks. So keep on hanging in there!!!! :) I am on week three and lost a pound and would have loved to have lost more, but I will be happy with any loss at this point! :) Just listen to your DH! :)

Congratulations, mickeyfan1!!! Those 10 pounds are gone FOREVER!!!!! :) Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Congratulations to everyone!!!!! It takes so much determination to stick to this whole healthy eating thing for a week. Everyone should be proud of themselves for coming back week after week!!!! We'll all be big time losers in the end! Woohoo!:bounce:

Well WISHers after having a couple of really bad days this week and eating way over points one or 2 days it was time to wiegh in. I was hoping to maintain and not gain!! Well I stalled things by walking 1 1/2 miles today before I even hit the office. Then it was time to see what the scale had to say. THe scale said 259.75!!! Well I was not even sure I read the scale correctly so I called my boss over (who is a nurse and knows I am trying to lose weight) to read the scale!! It was not my imagination! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: I lost 2.75 pounds this week.

Kelsie can I have my 10 pound clippie please!!!!!!

JIMINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, I was up 1.2 pounds in 2 weeks. But actually that's not too bad considering. I was Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding, so that involved lots of obligatory "bad for you" meals and I have some serious extra water weight right around this time of the month, so I'm not too discouraged. For once I actually got back on track after going off plan instead of turning it into a 2 week "eating fest." For me that's significant progress, and the gain could've been much larger if I had followed my old ways. So now it's back to WW and hoping for a good loss this coming weigh in (on Saturday). :)

159.4/158.8/125

TigH: You will lose those 8 pounds by May without any problem. You are doing so well already.

Glo: Wow, that exercising was great. I like to see how those caloires add up (instead of the food calories)

Partyofsix: Wow!!!Down 30...good for you!!! I hope to be there someday....

Jiminy: Way to go!! That's a big loss for a week. Great job!!!!

As for me, I finally got down 10. That last pound for my clippie did not want to leave, but I was finally able to bid him good riddance!

:jester:

I took a maintenance week. I didn't eat one thing off program, I just ate more healthy things. I am ready to start losing again this week. :)

This thread is always so inspiring and I look forward to it every week. Congratulations to all our losers!

Oh, lynr, don't be discouraged!!!! I could be wrong, but I noticed a small pattern from a few WW posts here. It seems like weeks one and two were good losing weeks, then week three wasn't. From what Tiggerlover said, week three and four were not good losing weeks for her, but now she's up to 14.5 pounds lost in (I think?) 6 weeks. So keep on hanging in there!!!! I am on week three and lost a pound and would have loved to have lost more, but I will be happy with any loss at this point! Just listen to your DH!

Lyn, Karen is right on, I am on WW and I lost 5 pounds the first week, then 4 the second, when week 3 and 4 rolled around I lost a BIG 0. I was so discouraged, but after that the weight started coming off again. I was told, and I am not sure how true it is, it is normal to lose bigger amounts in the first two weeks and then it should slow down to 1 or 2 pounds a week and that a little plateau after a big loss is normal. Hang in there and as hard as it is let your clothing being the judge and not the scale.

Well, I measured and weighed in at Curves on Thursday am (3/27) and the results were...

Down 7.5 total pounds and 9.75 inches!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!

<b>lvs_eeyore</b> I only lost 1/2 pound last week. I will consider myself blessed if I lose 1/2 pound this week. I take any loss I can get. I think you're doing great! Keep up the good work.

<b>believe</b> I am so proud of you staying so close to your goal weight and staying on top of your eating like you do. Your determination is truly inspirational. Good job!

<b>mickeyfan1</b> WOO HOO!!!!! Way to go! Love that 10 pound loss clippie. I know you worked hard and it paid off. Good job, sweetie.

<b>perdidobay</b> I think one pound gone forever is a terrific loss. Good for you, I'm proud of you. You are on your way to goal, now!

<b>TigH</b> Our WISH board angel...you have such a calm and soothing manner about you. I'm really glad you are part of our support group. Congratulations on losing that pound, I happen to think that's a wonderful accomplishment, considering I lost only 1/2 pound last week. You lost twice as much as I did.

<b>Jiminy102</b> Yeeeehaaa! (sorry I lapsed into Texan there for a minute) You've earned that 10 pound clippie and I'm <b>so</b> proud of you. Good job. You are getting closer to your goal every day.

<b>ead79</b> I imagine that 1.2 gain is mostly fluid. I am so proud of you for taking control and not turning a couple of "off" days into a binge lasting several weeks. Good for you! You're back on track now :)

<b>Kelsie</b> Not to worry, you are in control and you will lose that weight and more. One day at a time, my friend. I was just thinking that next time I'm in Denver we can eat lunch at that same restaurant because that salad I had was perfect for Atkins, just no fat free dressing this time ;)

<b>mamagoggle</b> GOOD FOR YOU!!! I know you were getting just a little discouraged about that last pound hanging on but you persevered and now you have that beautiful new 10 pound loss clippie. You are doing great, keep it up!

<b>Tink33</b> Maintenance weeks are good, they give a little break and make us more determined to start the losing again. Good job.

<b>tiggerlover</b> I love this thread too. It helps keep me focused and on track. I don't have my weigh in until Thursday and it's great to see everyone report their successes or failures and what caused either one. WISH is just a tremendous help to me. I love our support group here.

I'm a REAL loser...I didn't lose any!! My DM, DD and I went to visit my DGM this weekend, and she doesn't know the meaning of low fat! :( But, she can sure tell you not to eat sweets, and give you the evil eye... :p

Unfortunately, I gained 1 lb for the week, but actually a 1.5 gain since leaving town Thursday. Yuck, yuck, yuck. And, the unexpected snow is a total downer! :rolleyes:

But, no fear, this WILL be a better week! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congrats to all of you guys! So happy to see those 30 lb clippies floating around! You deserve it!

Okay, now Tiffany? You know what we say about the past around here. It's over and it's done and we can't change it so we aren't going to beat ourselves up over it.

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. I imagine your "gain" is fluid retention from all of those off plan foods you ate. It will go away soon and you will be showing a loss at the end of this new week, I'm sure of it.

Hang in there, we believe in you!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Those would be my SEVEN pounds bouncing away from me! I weighed in this morning and I can officially claim my 5 pound clippie! YEAH!!

The weight is 2 weeks of WW and WATP tapes and I am motivated for more! Thanks for such a great board!!! :teeth: I think I like being a loser! ;)

<b>Way to go, geetey!!!!!</b> That is stupendously wonderful news. I <b>knew</b> you could do it. Look at that new clippie! It looks really good on you. I'm <i>so</i> proud of you :)

that Miss Katholyn recorded a half pound loss. Congrats, my friend. All that exercising you are doing must be building up the muscle weight and taking off some inches. Me, I HATE excercise, so I park on the 3rd floor of the garage and take the stairs, then take the stairs in the building. It's not much, but it is something. And I manually mow the lawn every Thursday, fortunately, it only takes about 20 minutes. We have small yards here.
I think we need a wish clip for inches, too.

What do you think, Kelsie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter