WISH Away The Pounds ~ Achieving in April ~ All are WELCOME!

Hi everyone! :)

I have been so bad about writing in lately, but I've been reading and sending my weigh-ins! I made my April goal with last Friday's weigh-in, and now I'm trying for a little bonus mini-goal - getting back to the top of the WW maintenance range...

DH and I had a great vacation over DDs' spring break. While they were at Camp Grandma, we had a wonderful trip to FL and out on the Dream! Cruising without the kids was a little guilt-inducing at first, but ooooh we got over it. :) We enjoyed our day at Epcot before we sailed, especially the enhanced Flower & Garden Festival - the food booths were so great!

Got back and found a bunch of extra pounds somewhere along the way. Ack. So April's goal was to get back to the top of our WISH maintenance range. Fitness goal - well, I have this half marathon to run this Sunday... :) So I've been on my training plan - I even ran three times on vacation!

I'm looking forward to the half on Sunday; I made my fundraising goal, and I completed my training plan. This thing is gonna happen! I'll be proudly wearing my Red Sox running shirt in honor of the Boston attack victims. I lived there for years and still think of it as home base - it was so rough seeing the place turned upside down last week but so wonderful seeing all the great stories of help and comfort, too.

One other *slightly* bananas thing...I've signed up for Dopey at January's marathon weekend. Well, marathon *week* now, with all that. DH and I extended our stay and both signed up to go Dopey. I think I must be out of my ever-loving mind, but I'm going to do this thing. Should keep me on track for activity, at least! :)

I hope everyone's having a great month. I've been reading along faster than I'd like in a desperate attempt to stay caught up, so I'm sure I've missed lots of things. The rest of this week promises to be crazy, but I already know I'm in for May!

XO
Liz

well just weighed in and lost my goal and a pd........... a zillion left to go.....but what a lift to the old spirits.............been working sooooo much havent been able to get any exercise in.......ugh........... but at least all the work hours has kept me from snacking all day...........

That is not a zillion left to go!! You are under 40 pounds to GOAL! That is AWESOME!!! I'm right there with ya, just about 10 pounds more than you, but I weigh Friday so maybe just 7 pounds more! I'm 5'8 and want to weigh 150 by Sept. 6th it is sooo doable!! Go for a bonus loss by the end of this month and you'll be seeing 170s sooner than you think!! Way to go!!

Morning all! Here is your QOTD for Thursday, April 25, 2013:

What are two of the BEST things about you? Please list one PHYSICAL attribute and one OTHER thing (could be a personality thing, your brains, etc).

That is not a zillion left to go!! You are under 40 pounds to GOAL! That is AWESOME!!! I'm right there with ya, just about 10 pounds more than you, but I weigh Friday so maybe just 7 pounds more! I'm 5'8 and want to weigh 150 by Sept. 6th it is sooo doable!! Go for a bonus loss by the end of this month and you'll be seeing 170s sooner than you think!! Way to go!!

You are BOTH nearly there!!

I have been so bad about writing in lately, but I've been reading and sending my weigh-ins! I made my April goal with last Friday's weigh-in, and now I'm trying for a little bonus mini-goal - getting back to the top of the WW maintenance range...

WONDERFUL!!!

DH and I had a great vacation over DDs' spring break. While they were at Camp Grandma, we had a wonderful trip to FL and out on the Dream! Cruising without the kids was a little guilt-inducing at first, but ooooh we got over it. :) We enjoyed our day at Epcot before we sailed, especially the enhanced Flower & Garden Festival - the food booths were so great!

So jealous! Glad you had such a wonderful trip!

Got back and found a bunch of extra pounds somewhere along the way. Ack. So April's goal was to get back to the top of our WISH maintenance range. Fitness goal - well, I have this half marathon to run this Sunday... :) So I've been on my training plan - I even ran three times on vacation!

I'm looking forward to the half on Sunday; I made my fundraising goal, and I completed my training plan. This thing is gonna happen! I'll be proudly wearing my Red Sox running shirt in honor of the Boston attack victims. I lived there for years and still think of it as home base - it was so rough seeing the place turned upside down last week but so wonderful seeing all the great stories of help and comfort, too.

Have a great time running your half!! Boston is proud to have your representation, I'm sure.

One other *slightly* bananas thing...I've signed up for Dopey at January's marathon weekend. Well, marathon *week* now, with all that. DH and I extended our stay and both signed up to go Dopey. I think I must be out of my ever-loving mind, but I'm going to do this thing. Should keep me on track for activity, at least! :)

I hope everyone's having a great month. I've been reading along faster than I'd like in a desperate attempt to stay caught up, so I'm sure I've missed lots of things. The rest of this week promises to be crazy, but I already know I'm in for May!

XO
Liz

Again, I am SO impressed you signed up for the whole "Dopey" experience! Please be SURE to write a trip report/running report!!

Success again today...just come home from class weigh-in and another pound gone...I won slimmer of the month for the second time!!! GO ME!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!:cheer2:

And seriously, if anyone does want my Chicken and potato bake recipe, you can PM me from tomorrow (yes, I get them baack tomorrow!) with your email address and I will gladly share....I also have a healthy butternut squash risotto recipe if anyone wants it!

I would love both recipes! I'll try to remember to PM, but it might be next week.

The problem is I almost NEVER cook dinner. He's always home before me and knows that I usually work out as soon as I get home. He eats lunch around noon and I don't usually go until 2, so by 5 he's starving. He's not one for trying ANYTHING new, he just wants something quick and easy. I can honestly says he eats one of 4-5 meals every night: pasta (white) with ground beef, chicken parm that he makes with Tyson fillets, homemade pizza, or breaded chicken strips with hot sauce or take out Chinese. That's it. I mean that's REALLY it. And he pretty much refuses to eat left overs, not that there really ever is any. He also does all the grocery shopping, which may seem like a great thing (especially since I hate it!), but he goes for inexpensive as opposed to quality. (Heavy sigh...:sad2:). He knows if I did it, there would be NO Oreos, cheese doodles, chips or soda. I think there would be an all out revolt if I brought home only veggies, vegetarian meals, no snacks or soda. I know, kill me now:faint:!! The good thing is I'm rarely tempted to eat any of the junk. Usually my only treat is a small piece of chocolate, WW ice cream, or a little bit of popcorn.

You are really up against a challenge. You are doing well resisting all of the junk.

During the first 3 years of my journey, DH was NOT on board with any kind of healthy eating. He was totally sedentary and overweight. Even though I made the meals and bought the groceries, he still ate JUNK (along with the healthier meals I made). He ate out for work on a pretty regular basis, so I had no control there. And his portions of everything were HUGE. He made himself a GIANT bowl of buttered popcorn (cooked in oil) nearly every single day.... along with gallons of Diet Coke. He was literally KILLING HIMSELF with food.

It made it VERY HARD for me to stay OP and eat healthy a lot of the time. His idea of a fun evening was pizza, beer, chips, and ice cream. :sad2:

In some ways his accident (which started him on the weight loss journey) was a bit of a blessing in disguise. He eats SO MUCH HEALTHIER now, is a normal weight, has maintained that weight for about a year now and actually gets a BIT of exercise occasionally (although sadly is still pretty sedentary most of the time).

Anyhow.... somewhere along the way I needed to realize that I was NOT going to be able to change him. He had to want it for himself. And I had to want my weight loss for MYSELF. And so it went. He does say now, that my weight loss and weight maintenance did inspire him to realize that it could be done.... and it could be done without starving and while still enjoying food. So I'm pleased about that. And I'm not sure when/if he would have ever taken the initiative to lose the weight without the accident to spur things along. I'd like to think that he would have.

Best of luck.

honestly no changes............ my family are snackers and love their chips and junk food........but they are active and all skinny........ ex my 17 years old son 6'1" and 150 lbs.............. i think what helped me is getting a job back in jan and i am not home to eat all day.............. i think i will need to think on some of these suggestions........and see what i come up with............

That actually makes me a bit sad. Just because your kids are super skinny now with great metabolism, doesn't mean that they should be eating junk on any regular basis. They are developing LIFELONG HABITS right now. My DS is tall and skinny as well and would probably love it if I let him have chips and soda every day.... but I don't. He knows that foods like that are occasional treats (although I would be lying if I didn't say he asks for them every week :rolleyes1). In our house the first snack offered is always fruit or veggies. DS hates MOST fruit, so that is hard. But he will eat unsweetened organic applesauce, so he has that nearly every day. And he doesn't mind bananas too much, so he gets a smoothie for breakfast several days a week with at least one whole banana in it. And if he really needs a snack and doesn't want either of those, he can have pretzels with salsa or hummus.

Do I occasionally buy a junk food treat?? Sure.... Oreos have been known to make an appearance here. But not weekly and certainly not daily. For a daily sweet treat I buy organic Clif bars (chocolate brownie is yummy), pre-sweetened yogurts (Stonyfield farms organic), the occasional homemade treats (when DH is inspired to make cookies I try to put about half in the freezer immediately), and I buy ice cream about once a month.

Please don't be offended by what I am saying here. I would just hate to see a "Second Generation" of BL WISHers here.... all of them saying "My Mom is an alum from this board.... now I need to lose 80 pounds." :sad2:

Well at our house there is def less snacks.. stuff like crackers, popcorn, cheese its, cookies, mixes for brownies and cakes are all gone.. we do have some chips but I am Ok at staying away from those.. I do buy a few things when DS is home so he can have them in his lunch box (he need not watch his what he eat at 6 foot and 150lbs) I do have WAY more veggies with dinners most night we have 2 veggies lean meat and the boys have a starch altho sometimes it's just the veggies and I make my Hubs eat them instead of a starch.. haaa - he is not a big veggie guy.. He isn't ready to really change but I've noticed lately he's not snacking as much (maybe cause they are missing :rotfl2:)

Glad you are ditching the white flour junk.

Okay friends.... I've been up for an hour now and the tummy is rumbling. I've got my vegetable soup for dinner started (because I will be busy this afternoon). I prepped most of the veggies yesterday and sauteed the mushrooms this morning. Now I just have to defrost the homemade stock, season it, and toss in the veggies.

And I need to hang a load of clothes on the line. Today will FLY by and I have to leave the house a bit after noon to take DD's prom dress to the tailor and then run her to the dentist for a short visit before we head south to swim practice. And SOMEWHERE in there I need to figure out my clothes for this weekend and get them packed!!:crazy2: And make garden egg pie for the family to eat over the weekend! Guess I had better get out of this chair and get moving!

And I feel like SPRING has officially arrived because I slept with a few WINDOWS OPEN last night!!:jumping1:

TTYL....................P

Just realizing that I haven't been answering my own QOTD! :rolleyes1

QOTD for Wednesday, April 24, 2013:

How have things in your kitchen changed since you started on this weight-loss/healthy lifestyle journey? Have you....

cleaned out the snack cupboard to make room for healthier choices? Keep the kids school snacks in one spot, DH's Atkins and low carb snacks in another, and still my occasional treats in another! If you are going to find junk in our house, it would most likely be with the school snacks.

added a steamer basket to your saucepan drawer?? Never owned one but I suppose I should.

made room in a drawer for a new food scale? YUP! Love my food scale. I don't leave it on the counter because I hate more stuff on my already-full counter tops.... but it is VERY easy to access.

bought new knives to help you prep more fruits and veggies? No, but my Mom has been great about buying me the occasional new paring knife for Christmas.

dug out your favorite lunch sack to make it easier to bring your healthy lunch to work? I've always been good about packing my lunches.... but now they are healthier.

tossed out the processed junk (cereal, crackers, cookies) in lieu of healthier foods (apples, oranges, Lara bars)?? I buy very few white flour snacks any more. Occasionally a box of Ritz crackers will appear or DS will ask for a "treat" like Oreos. But NO MORE Cheez-Its, saltines, white bread, etc. We ALWAYS have fresh fruit. I consider a bit of an "emergency" if we don't have apples, oranges, grapes, etc handy.

invested in a special appliance like a Vitamix??
I received a very nice Cuisinart blender/food processor as a gift when DH was recovering from his accident and couldn't eat solid foods. I didn't actually need it much then, but I use it a lot now. And I FINALLY just tossed out my 20 year old wedding-gift blender. It hadn't died, but it was trying to! Would LOVE a Vitamix, but not ready to spend the $$. I did buy a juicer about a year ago or so. Don't use it every day, but I'm glad I have it.

Take a minute to share the changes you have made!!

In addition to everything listed above, I have become more organized with my menus and meal planning. My pantry shelf that used to hold mostly white flour pasta is now the home to my quinoa, whole wheat couscous, and my extensive collection of BEANS!:thumbsup2

What are two of the BEST things about you? Please list one PHYSICAL attribute and one OTHER thing (could be a personality thing, your brains, etc).

Physical..... probably go with my legs. I've always been blessed with fairly slim legs, even when I was much more overweight. But now, if I catch a glimpse of myself full-length, I usually notice that my legs are pretty slim...not particularly long, but that's okay.

Other..... so much harder. I'm going to go with the fact that I am fairly organized.

BBL to chat.................P

Kitchen QOTD:

Probably that all the fruit and veggies I buy get eaten!! Never have bought cookies or chips, only for celebrations/birthdays..

Physical QOTD:

I think I have pretty eyes, dark brown....and I have a special knack with kids..probably from my years as a nanny but I really respect them and know how to engage them in a fun way...

Geezey Louisey! My son let me know last night at 10:15 that they had an extra practice at 5:30! That meant I had to wake up at 4:00 (it's an hour drive) so had my 1 egg omelet at 4am and had to get a cup of hot tea on the drive home...no honey, who serves hot tea and no honey? I choked it down and now all I can think about is going back to sleep but so much to do today, plus another practice tonight..4 hours driving today...but tomorrow is weigh day so I am anticipating another loss for tomorrow, stayed on target with calories and managed everyday to do 30DS and 2 miles on most....it'll be interesting to see how my body responds to these changes this week...I'm used to losing 2-3 pounds then nothing then 2-3 pounds, but I feel I've stayed in losing mode this whole time...will soon see!!

Kitchen QOTD:

Probably that all the fruit and veggies I buy get eaten!! Never have bought cookies or chips, only for celebrations/birthdays..

Physical QOTD:

I think I have pretty eyes, dark brown....and I have a special knack with kids..probably from my years as a nanny but I really respect them and know how to engage them in a fun way...

How wonderful to have a way with children! Even with two kids of my own, lots of nieces and nephews, and substitute teaching at the K-4 level for nearly 10 years, I STILL can't talk to kids!

Geezey Louisey! My son let me know last night at 10:15 that they had an extra practice at 5:30! That meant I had to wake up at 4:00 (it's an hour drive) so had my 1 egg omelet at 4am and had to get a cup of hot tea on the drive home...no honey, who serves hot tea and no honey? I choked it down and now all I can think about is going back to sleep but so much to do today, plus another practice tonight..4 hours driving today...but tomorrow is weigh day so I am anticipating another loss for tomorrow, stayed on target with calories and managed everyday to do 30DS and 2 miles on most....it'll be interesting to see how my body responds to these changes this week...I'm used to losing 2-3 pounds then nothing then 2-3 pounds, but I feel I've stayed in losing mode this whole time...will soon see!!

I can feel your pain with the driving. Since we are on school vacation DD has been swimming doubles all week, so 4 hours total in the car, not including any other driving for errands, etc. It almost makes we wish for school to start again!

Laundry done, I've got my outfits picked out for my training sessions this weekend, veggie soup for dinner is done, bed made. Time to head out in the next few minutes for our errands. Lunch was a "grab leftovers" kind of day for me, but I'll stay OP because I've got some incentive because........

I'M GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!

DH gave the thumbs up (well.... really just an "okay, I give!") to my Mother/Daughter trip. Now to figure out the schedule. I actually had already booked a hotel (Fri-Mon), but found out that DD has a physics field trip that Friday that she doesn't want to miss, so time to do some re-arranging and find some flights.... and lose a few more pounds! I was 129 the last time I left for Disney.... gonna try and get as close to that as I can!!

TTYL..............P

Physical - I have great feet! they are little like ladies size 6 or kids size 4/4.5 and they are not icky looking at all just cute little feet with cute little toes..

Other - I am easygoing in nature and like to get along with everyone..

I can feel your pain with the driving. Since we are on school vacation DD has been swimming doubles all week, so 4 hours total in the car, not including any other driving for errands, etc. It almost makes we wish for school to start again!

Laundry done, I've got my outfits picked out for my training sessions this weekend, veggie soup for dinner is done, bed made. Time to head out in the next few minutes for our errands. Lunch was a "grab leftovers" kind of day for me, but I'll stay OP because I've got some incentive because........

DH gave the thumbs up (well.... really just an "okay, I give!") to my Mother/Daughter trip. Now to figure out the schedule. I actually had already booked a hotel (Fri-Mon), but found out that DD has a physics field trip that Friday that she doesn't want to miss, so time to do some re-arranging and find some flights.... and lose a few more pounds! I was 129 the last time I left for Disney.... gonna try and get as close to that as I can!!

TTYL..............P

WHOOOO lucky you and your DD!!!! You'll have a blast I'm sure and I bet getting to your goal will be super easy with that motivation!!!

I would have to say for my physical attribute it would be my eyes. I have green eyes and used to hate them as a kind because everyone had blue or brown. Now I love them because they are not naturally common.

As for my other attribute I would say that I have a good heart. I always try to see the best in people, almost to a fault, and just try to be there for friends and family as they need it.

Physical: Still like my breasts even though they're 45 lol. Technically I didn't get them until I was 14 or so so they're really younger than the rest of me lol!:rotfl2:

Other: I'm honest. I really don't know where I got that, somewhere along the line I figured it's just better for you to be honest.

For those of you with husbands Not on board-I get it. Mine drinks 0 water, loves non diet pop, gets no exercise, eats total crap and smokes. Just for example last night at Costco didn't want to get the salmon patties--he doesn't like salmon. Was on my own in the produce dept--he took off with the cart. Made some frozen pizzas last night because he had bought one awhile back and I had bought a few at work they'd marked down ($2 ea) added some salad shrimp, olives, and snap peas I cut up and sauteed with mushrooms on mine. He didn't want any peas or mushrooms on his-- his loss. He drives me crazy. On the other hand my friend has started eating more healthy lol for lunch and breaks he's been eating apples, soup, I even caught him eating a carrot the other day. Still drinks gallons of pop but he was drinking cranberry juice all last week because it was on sale--the good kind even-- no high fructose corn syrup.
Gonna go work out, really glad to be back on track doing different muscle groups every day. I've been putting a bandana on my arm in the jacuzzi to block the sun, so far so good.

Liz

Sounds like you had a great trip! I spent about a second and a half at Epcot a few weeks back and wish I could've spent more time. That's what happens when you go to the Mouse with Non-Disney Dorks!:sad:

I love, love, LOVE Boston. :love: Always have, always will. My brother went to BU, I went to my first Red Sox game when I was 5, and used to do road trips up there all the time when I still lived in CT. I actually remember buying an umbrella at the Crate and Barrel right there on Boylston Street at the finish line.

And Dopey? All I can say is...you go girl!:cool1::worship::woohoo:

Yippee!!!!!:cool1::banana::woohoo::love:

This is a toughie. Physical - probably going to sound weird, but my eyelashes. I'm lucky enough to have pretty long thicker lashes that once the mascara goes on, look great. :cool1: I haven't been able to find a reasonably priced mascara that I love, but I did just get some new Mary Kay stuff that I'm hoping will be exactly what I'm looking for.:worship: Non physical - I usually tend to not get too upset about stuff. And if I do, I get over it pretty quickly. Unless it's football. Don't mess with my football. :lmao:

TTYL..............P

WOO HOO!!!! 129! You can do this!! My girls would LOVE a mother/daughter trip! We might have to plan one next year! But, my dh loves Disney so much he might pout! :)

I have found myself sucking in my abs and lifting my posture as I drive...we need to figure out some muscle movements to really make the most of our long drives!!

Finally hit TOM...was sore for a week, hoping that means the weigh in won't be so bloated..I never can tell what is the worst weigh day around that frame, it seems to sabotage me but hopeful this go round I pushed through it!

Hi everyone, hope you're all having positive thoughts to get you through the coming weekend!!!

Will weigh tomorrow, but for now, my answer to QOTD......

Best physical attribute is my legs...but only from the knees down!!!

The other bit is harder, but I guess it's my problem solving skills...I use them in my work and also in my role of union representative, and seem to get pretty good result in both!!!

Still here. :) I accidentally went to power yoga instead of gentle yoga yesterday. I was so tired at the end and couldn't figure out why--until I realized I was in the wrong class.:rotfl: The dog continues to sleep only sporadically. He is up to about 5 hours at a time, so I guess it's an improvement. I have a half marathon this weekend, which is going to be ugly. But I am going to finish it and then seriously re-evaluate some of my fitness goals. I did have a massage for my back and while I feel very beat up (it was painful a couple of times--but in this case that's a good thing) I am moving a little better today.

P--congrats on your trip! Do you know when you will be there?

MM--I hope you are not getting flooded out.

Afternoon everyone! I'm so glad that you were all able to list a few positive things about yourselves. It is so important that we remember that we have so many good things about us....our weight issues can stop us from seeing all of that good stuff!

Well, tomorrow morning I leave for Boston for my training to be an official Weight Watchers Leader! That being said, I still need to get a :thumbsup2 at the end of the training, and of course that means there is the possibility of a thumbs DOWN as well. :sad2:Needless to say I am NERVOUS! I was totally having a gurgly belly today and couldn't figure out why until DD asked if it could be from nerves and I realized she was totally right!

I've got a great outfit picked out for each day, so hopefully that will give me a little boost of confidence.::yes::

I will try to pop on in the morning after my exercise time! Not sure if there is a coach scheduled to start tomorrow or not. I'll have to check page one. TTYL..........P

pjlla said:
Afternoon everyone! I'm so glad that you were all able to list a few positive things about yourselves. It is so important that we remember that we have so many good things about us....our weight issues can stop us from seeing all of that good stuff!

Well, tomorrow morning I leave for Boston for my training to be an official Weight Watchers Leader! That being said, I still need to get a :thumbsup2 at the end of the training, and of course that means there is the possibility of a thumbs DOWN as well. :sad2:Needless to say I am NERVOUS! I was totally having a gurgly belly today and couldn't figure out why until DD asked if it could be from nerves and I realized she was totally right!

I've got a great outfit picked out for each day, so hopefully that will give me a little boost of confidence.::yes::

I will try to pop on in the morning after my exercise time! Not sure if there is a coach scheduled to start tomorrow or not. I'll have to check page one. TTYL..........P

OMG of course you will get a thumbs-up! You are so supportive and positive and motivating even just "on screen", I have absolutely no doubt you will blow them away. Have a wonderful time, be yourself, and they will be thrilled with you!

Good luck in Boston. You will be great. YOu have been such a support to all of us here. Just remember all your positive statements you have made here and you will be wonderful.

Still here. :) I accidentally went to power yoga instead of gentle yoga yesterday. I was so tired at the end and couldn't figure out why--until I realized I was in the wrong class.:rotfl:

Funny!

The dog continues to sleep only sporadically. He is up to about 5 hours at a time, so I guess it's an improvement.

Maybe he needs doggie sleeping pills?

I have a half marathon this weekend, which is going to be ugly. But I am going to finish it and then seriously re-evaluate some of my fitness goals. I did have a massage for my back and while I feel very beat up (it was painful a couple of times--but in this case that's a good thing) I am moving a little better today.

Good luck with your half! I'll be thinking of you. Glad you are moving better.

P--congrats on your trip! Do you know when you will be there?

Probably late May.

OMG of course you will get a thumbs-up! You are so supportive and positive and motivating even just "on screen", I have absolutely no doubt you will blow them away. Have a wonderful time, be yourself, and they will be thrilled with you!

Good luck in Boston. You will be great. YOu have been such a support to all of us here. Just remember all your positive statements you have made here and you will be wonderful.

Thanks to both of you for the kind words. :hug: I need that today! It's going to be a rough day, as I didn't sleep well and my nervous gurgly belly won't settle down. But I'm sure I will feel better once it all starts.

Morning all! Here at the Y and done with my workout. Had my nail polish set out so I could spend a few minutes primping while waiting for DD, but now I can't find it so I guess I left it on the kitchen counter when I dashed out the door. Oh well. I may or may not have a few minutes to do it after I am showered and dressed.

Had a bit more breakfast than usual at 4:30 so that I wouldn't feel totally wiped out on the TM and I was SO hungry when I woke up.

Wearing a whole new outfit today, so I'm excited about that. Nice to dress up just a bit and not worry about whether or not I'll be crawling on the floor in preschool or doing art project in 2nd grade!:lmao:

I'm going to check page one to see if there is a coach scheduled to start today. I'll be back later tonight after my day! Not scheduled to be done until 8pm!:rolleyes1

TTYL...........P

The coaching schedule is open, so I'll post a QOTD for today.

QOTD for Friday, April, 26, 2013:

What makes YOU nervous? Meeting new people? Trying something new? Driving in a strange city? How do you get past the feeling?

QOTD: Hard to say, I really do not get nervous often, but I guess it would be introducing people to each other! All of a sudden, my mind goes blank and I can not remember a name!! I could have known both parties for 10 years and I'll say, "Hey (you), I'd like you to meet..." Then I act distracted by something and let them fill in the names! It's really bizarre how this has happened so many times!! I am NOT a good hostess! :)

Waiting for dd to get out of shower so I can do my weigh in! :) Exciting!! Just better see a loss! :) lost almost 5 pounds last week and just started my TOM so those two things combined do not align well for me a weigh day in the past!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter