Wireless internet at Shades of Green?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MichelleVW, May 15, 2007.

1. MichelleVW

MichelleVW <font color=green>I call them "the people that liv

Anyone know if I can get wireless internet in the rooms at Shades of Green?

2. lost*in*cyberspace

lost*in*cyberspace DIS Veteran

Apparently you can now get high speed internet access in the rooms which costs $9.00 per day (at least according to one review I found on the web). I do not know if it is wireless or not; why not call them?

3. pixiepower1971

pixiepower1971 DIS Veteran

I believe there were some hot spots around the resort(lobby, pool area, etc.) I don't think the rooms had wireless but they may have ugraded that.

4. MichelleVW

MichelleVW <font color=green>I call them "the people that liv

9 bucks a day is fine...and I don't care if it's wireless or not really, just as long as I have it!!!

I tried to call them a few times and I'm always put on hold forever so I figured someone on here might know...

5. wiggles02

wiggles02 Mouseketeer

There is are a few wireless hotspots (in the lobby) and I think you can get high speed in the rooms. There are also a couple of kiosks that you can sign in on. I think it was $6.95 for 15 minutes (near the front desk). We were there last week. It was great. Have a wonderful time!

6. Sleepy

Sleepy <font color=royalblue>I'll have to remember that o

I can speak for our experiences last July. There is wireless available in the rooms, but unfortunately most rooms have a signal block. We were told the lobby was where we could get signal and that is where we saw those with laptops. THe service was $6.95 for a full 24 hours. So, it did not matter what time of day you signed up for it, you had it for the next full 24 hours. I did hear from a person at the Evergreens pool that the small deck right outside the entrance of the restaurant/take out (which is also designated a smoking area) is another place where he heard someone got signal. I never tried it, so I can't verify it.