Winner announced! Build a ride competition!

Goofy05

GreenieMimi
Ahoy, my fellow Dis pirates! Aarrr! I am issuing a challenge to ALL DISers to build a 3 to 6 room ride. Use some of those pretty credits you've all won playing those quests! You can build any type of ride you wish, using any items in the game. Anything goes! What will you be playing for? Aaah...let's see what Miss Mims has in her inventory worthy of such an event...how about a BETA Green Rocket! Yeah, technically not true beta, but still a pretty good item, no?
Okay, rules! Not many rules this time. I only ask that everyone who enters has been with the Dis for at least a month and gives me a teleporter to the start room of their rides. Pretty simple, eh? Good. There will be other prizes, if you wish them. I can offer prize packages similar to my Dis Kids contest, but the top prize will still be the green rocket.
So, post your Dis name in this thread and build a ride to be completed by next Sunday, close of vmk. Yes! Only a week! Can you do it? Yes! Let's all make this month the best month ever!

Hmmm.... I might just join this!

I did my first room ever today (two rooms with rides) and had a blast! There's no way I could have done it without the uber credit prize! :lmao:

Lemme see if my feeble brain can pull together a third room and I'll let you know! :)

Great idea!

I love this idea! While I can't build anything to save my life I would love to help judge! I just love going in other people's rooms and rides and marvel at all the talent everyone has!

woot! I'm glad there is some interest in this! Thanks! I will update the first post within the next day or so.
Awesome!

I could try to join...although i jus t traded 150,000 credits. Heh, I wish VMK would restart the quest

I am totally in @_@

cant take my credits with me >_<

What a cool idea! I've got my ideas for 2 rooms, just need to think of a third.

I've just been working a five room ride. Count me in plz!:) I would love to play.:thumbsup2
Kim

Okay, here are the entrants I have so far:

1. BlueSneakerGal
2. Swimmingneno
3. supermonkey
4. taz
5. aengus
6. Belle1997
7. Imagineer_Tech
8. Kit-Kat-Bar
9. CutieEm
10. PhatalFool
11. Bee2U
12. LuvN~Travel

Half way point! You've all got until Sunday. Woot! Good luck!

Okay, here are the entrants I have so far:

1. BlueSneakerGal
2. Swimmingneno
3. supermonkey
4. taz
5. aengus
6. Belle1997
7. Imagineer_Tech
8. Kit-Kat-Bar
9. CutieEm
10. PhatalFool
11. Bee2U
12. LuvN~Travel

Half way point! You've all got until Sunday. Woot! Good luck!

I'm already done the judging is sunday right?

I'm already done the judging is sunday right?

I can't say how fast the rides will be judged, I need all of the teleporters first and get all of the judges in to see the rides, but we'll go as quickly as possible!
As soon as your rides are ready, or you have at least the teleporter to your start room, send me a pm with a day and time to meet on vmk to trade that teleporter to me. I'll set up a Dis teleporter lobby. Seems I have a few empty rooms...hehe!

Okay, Peeps! I have extended the deadline for submissions to May 4th. I added this extra week due to all the new quests we've had and all the riding we've been doing for SITS prizes.
If anyone is interested in helping to judge the rides, please send me a pm.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter