Winner Airport parking at PHL?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by momtoBrandon&Jacob, Apr 9, 2008.

1. momtoBrandon&Jacob

momtoBrandon&Jacob DIS Veteran

Well I thought my parents were going to take us to the airport but they will be out of town on the day we leave. I have a coupon for $5.49/day for Winner and my dh also has a AAA card so we will probably use them. Can someone give me the ins and outs of what we have to do to get dropped off and picked up at the airport??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pamjb

pamjb DIS Veteran

It's really easy. I printed the directions from the website and drove directly to the lot. Once in the lot, you will see a canopied area and signs telling you to park your car and come inside to check in. Make sure you have your return flight info with you. You check in and then return to your car. Pick up a free newspaper for your wait at PHL. A driver will come out and copy down the mileage. Then you pull under another canopied area where they photograph your car (say cheese!). After about a five minute ride to PHL, the driver will drop you off at your terminal and help you with your luggage.

If you pay the $10 extra, you can begin your drive home right from the airport. I have the Winner number in my cell phone and start dialing as soon as I see my last bag come down the carosel. My car is always at the airport within 10 minutes of my call. The driver will then load your bags into your car and away you go.......

4. DISNEYGAMMIE

DISNEYGAMMIE Mouseketeer

Hi, I was thinking of parking at the Philly airport also in Sept.
    Can I ask where did you get the coupon for winner parking and what type of discount do you get with AAA?

Thanks in advance
    Donna

5. pamjb

pamjb DIS Veteran

6. momtoBrandon&Jacob

momtoBrandon&Jacob DIS Veteran

I actually got my coupon for $5.49/day in the valpak coupon packet. I usually just throw the whole thing away but decided to look through it for some reason (and I'm glad I did!). I think you get an extra 10% of for AAA.