Winklers see the World 2007- PHOTOS!!! TRIPPIE PG 21

Just got caught up on your report .. thank you again SO much for picking up the baggies for me!

I have been in contact with Tim from Guide to the Magic and he's SO nice .. I needed 3 of the kid guides sent to me here in Canada and he was able to discount it for me for a great price .. super great guy and I told him he might get some business from my report so make sure you mention my name if you order one ;) I can't wait to get them! I think I may hold off and have them 'delivered' somehow the morning we leave .. so the kids can have somethign to read in the car on the way to Buffalo.

Thanks Serina! I haven't decided if I'll order one or not yet. I haven't got your bags out yet, I've had so much to do at home, so hopefully, in the next few days!

I love all the clothes you've made for the kidlets! So great! I was thinking of making some but my 10 year old said she wouldn't wear them. She thinks she's too grown up for that. Makes me sad.

Of course she'll probably change her mind the day before we leave! :rolleyes:

I love all the clothes you've made for the kidlets! So great! I was thinking of making some but my 10 year old said she wouldn't wear them. She thinks she's too grown up for that. Makes me sad.

Of course she'll probably change her mind the day before we leave! :rolleyes:

Thanks!!! That's why I decided NOT to wait until I got a machine, by the time I got it she wouldn't want to wear handmade items anymore!

Hi Alicia-

I just found your pre trip and I am loving it! I am at that point where everything is done and I need to get back into the spirit, so this helps....
Can't wait for the next post!

Hi Alicia-

I just found your pre trip and I am loving it! I am at that point where everything is done and I need to get back into the spirit, so this helps....
Can't wait for the next post!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Levi and your little one are about the same age!

*SUBSCRIBING* I just found your thread and will be back to catch up!! I do LOVE the outfits and bows you've made. I know that I'm gonna get lots of tips off of here!!! We are 1st timers going on a WISH trip!!!!

*SUBSCRIBING* I just found your thread and will be back to catch up!! I do LOVE the outfits and bows you've made. I know that I'm gonna get lots of tips off of here!!! We are 1st timers going on a WISH trip!!!!

Oh, how exciting for your family! You'll love it!:pixiedust:

Hey girl... I have no idea how I haven't made it to your trippie yet! But I'm here now... lookin good! The oufits are awesome and your family is adorable!!! I can't wait to meet ya :thumbsup2

Hey girl... I have no idea how I haven't made it to your trippie yet! But I'm here now... lookin good! The oufits are awesome and your family is adorable!!! I can't wait to meet ya :thumbsup2

Hi Tanya! It's hard to keep up with all of the pre- trippies our group has started! Thanks for the compliments!

Good Early Morning Everyone!!!

Well, we are getting closer. DD can't wait to "x" a day on our countdown calendar! I've been slowly picking up clothes for myself and yesterday I came across something really cute! It is a babydoll style tank, red with white polka dots! I' m really excited about it. I'll wear it the day DD wears her Minnie Head T- shirt!

that sounds cute!! be sure to take pics so we can see on the TR just in case we don't see in person :thumbsup2

That sounds really cute, Alicia! You are really on top of things! I am so dreading going clothes shopping for myself...that's why I keep distracting myself with buying clothes for dd's ;) I hope you post a pic, too

I still have to make dd's countdown calendar... She's getting so excited and it will be a perfect way to use all those mickey heads!

Is your dh going to be wearing mickey gear, too? :) Are all your outfits done for the kiddos?

Can't wait to see what else you have been up too! :goodvibes

I still have several outfits to do. Yes, Matt will wear a Mickey top of some sort and I'm going to have Levi a top made from the lady who made Isabelle's. We'll only all 4 coordinate a few times.

BTW, the top was from NY & Co.

I still have several outfits to do. Yes, Matt will wear a Mickey top of some sort and I'm going to have Levi a top made from the lady who made Isabelle's. We'll only all 4 coordinate a few times.

BTW, the top was from NY & Co.

Oops, didn't mean to hit the quote button...

I love the look of family coordinating outfits, they seem to turn out so well in photos! You guys are going to look so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter