1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Wine option during Alaskan cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by PredzMan, May 6, 2011.

1. PredzMan

PredzMan Mouseketeer

I've been thinking of getting the 7-nights of wine option for our Alaskan cruise and had a couple questions that the 'cruise people' couldn't answer.

1. Is there a corking fee besides the gratuity?
    2. If we don't finish the bottle during dinner, can we take it with us back to our room or lounge?

Thanks!

Jerry

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Goofy559

Goofy559 Cruise Junkie

1. Is there a corking fee besides the gratuity? No. You only pay the gratuity
    2. If we don't finish the bottle during dinner, can we take it with us back to our room or lounge? Yes. You can also save it for the following nights dinner. Somehow my SIL and I ended up with a bottle left:confused3. We just took it home with us.

4. flexsmom

flexsmom <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

The corking fee is only for your OWN wine that you bring onto the ship and then into the dining rooms.

If you don't want to take it with you to your room, the asst server will store it and then will have it available for you at whatever restaurant you are assigned to for the next night. Also, if you are going to go to Palo, just let them know, and they'll also track down the bottle for you (or get you a new one from your package).

Enjoy!

5. PredzMan

PredzMan Mouseketeer

Now I just have to decide to go with the premium or the standard package. The list for the premium looks impressive, I'll probably end up getting that.

Thanks again!

6. DisneyBasket

DisneyBasket Mouseketeer

If my DH wants a red and I want a white, will we be able to have TWO bottles from our package opened at one time or must we purchase the second bottle separately?

7. Goofy559

Goofy559 Cruise Junkie

You get 7 bottles for a week -- when you drink them is up to you! We have had two bottles open at the same time -no problem!

8. DisneyBasket

DisneyBasket Mouseketeer

Sorry, duplicate post!