Windsor Palms

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Mrs Doubtfire, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Mrs Doubtfire

Mrs Doubtfire DIS Veteran

I am looking at a villa on this resort - does anyone have a link to a map of the place?

Also, if you have stayed here any comments.

Thanks

Samantha

2. dougsmom98

dougsmom98 DIS Veteran

We stayed here two years ago and had a fabulous time. We got a 4 bedroom home through hotelmartusa.com. I don't remember the exact location, but I am thinking it was on Fan Palm Way. We used the community pool quite a lot, it was always warm and there were lots of people there which made it fun. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. A few months back people were complaining about some smell from a water treatment plant nearby. We never smelled anything.
    Here is a link to a map. I know there are other, more clear maps out there, but this is all I could find right now.
    http://www.windsorpalmsusa.com/wp_map.html

3. Mrs Doubtfire

Mrs Doubtfire DIS Veteran

Thank you - I can see where Wyndham Palms Way is:thumbsup2

4. suggies08

suggies08 Mouseketeer

We stayed in Windsor Palms and were quite pleased with the community:) We also had a house rented on Fan Palm Way though I cannot recall the website we rented from. The resort is very nice, it is gated and there was always someone at the gatehouse. Always friendly. We were not too happy with the home we rented but thats a whole other story. The community is great though. Just a small tip you may want to ask how old the photo's are of the home your looking at so there are no surprises when you get there(learned from experience).;)