Windsor Palms vs. windsor hills

cassie714

<font color=purple>Revenge of the Mummy kept on br
I was just wondering what are the differences between the two. Pros and cons. We are planning on staying off site for the first time. I know there are many different sites to rent from. Which are the best ones? Also is there one where you can put in your dates and it will show you properties available?
We are going christmas week and most of the more popular ones I have read about on here are already booked.
Thanks

hello cassie hope you are well, as an owner of a 3 bedroom condo in windsor palms i will not be the most impartial person on this subject however with both complexes you will not go wrong they both are well respected and very close to Disney, perhaps windsor hills is newer but also more expensive but dollar for dollar Windsor Palms is more economical and has everything windsor Hils has , whatever you decide you will be very pleased to see an idea of what windsor Palms has to offer email me at or private message me good luck in your serach you will have a great time one other piece of advice book soon christmas is the most expensive and busiest time of the year

Windsor Palms homes, townhomes and condos can be found on Http://www.windsor-palms-florida.net

I will add that Windsor Palms is a smaller community than Windsor Hills. All properties are an easy walk to the clubhouse.

They are both close to WDW and take minutes to get there.

-Kay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter