Windsor Hills is no longer allowing guests to send packages prior to their arrival.Is

FedX customers have the option of having the shipment sent to a FedX office for pickup. There isn't an extra charge if it goes to a FedX location. I suspect there might be a package acceptance charge if you used a Fedx Office, particularly one part of a hotel business center.

FedX ground is reasonably priced. Keep in mind the price to ship 40 lbs might be as much as the cost to check a bag. Go online. Check the price. Check for pickup locations. Buying items like health and beauty aids in Orlando is another idea.

There is a UPS Store at the Formosa Gardens Shopping Center. I know they do mailbox rental - not sure if they cater for short term rental visitors, but you could ask. I would guess there would be a fee for this if they offered it.

The UPS Store #3017
7862 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34747
(407) 390-1899
Hours:
Monday- Friday: 8:00am- 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am- 3:00pm
The UPS Store #3017 offers a variety of services and products including:
Shipping
Notary
Printing
Copies
Faxing
USPS
Packing/materials
Office supplies
Internet café
Computer rental
Binding
Laminating
Mailbox services
Physical address (personal mailboxes)
Key cutting
Scanning/email

There is a UPS Store at the Formosa Gardens Shopping Center. I know they do mailbox rental - not sure if they cater for short term rental visitors, but you could ask. I would guess there would be a fee for this if they offered it.

The UPS Store #3017
7862 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34747
(407) 390-1899
Hours:
Monday- Friday: 8:00am- 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am- 3:00pm
The UPS Store #3017 offers a variety of services and products including:
Shipping
Notary
Printing
Copies
Faxing
USPS
Packing/materials
Office supplies
Internet café
Computer rental
Binding
Laminating
Mailbox services
Physical address (personal mailboxes)
Key cutting
Scanning/email

These folks are amazing! Great owner!

Went sent through her ups store. Went went home via ups celebration and the bafoon there lost our package. Very long story...but The irlo ups found it for us!

Fee is like $5 a day or something like that. Just call and talk to the owner, she's super nice too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!