Windsor Hills Condo Review

We are staying in 404 Dec 6-13, 2008 for our first off site trip. We are super excited now that the pics of the unit are up. Thanks for your great review!

Wow! we have settled on 404 too !! We are going in July '09 and i can't wait to book it as soon I get my income tax money back
I can't believe how far in advance some condos and town homes get booked

Is it true that through this guy- you can only book Saturday to Saturday?
We would like to stay longer than 7 days ! but not 14!

Can't wait to hear more reviews on this unit

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Great Review! We are staying in 202c in May and we can't wait to go. :cool1: Did it have the Playstation 2 in the unit, and if so, is it in the kids room? My DS is already picking out the games he wants to bring with him.

Great Review! We are staying in 202c in May and we can't wait to go. :cool1: Did it have the Playstation 2 in the unit, and if so, is it in the kids room? My DS is already picking out the games he wants to bring with him.

Yes, it had the PS2 and it is in the kids' room. Have fun! :)

Yes, it had the PS2 and it is in the kids' room. Have fun! :)

Thanks for replying to my thread and referring me to your review. I am glad you had positive things to say about! I think it'll be perfect for our honeymoon. :lovestruc

Asan owner on Windsor Hills I felt I should let you good people know that not all owners only rent saterday to saterday me being one of them .Some of the big companies do this but I know if you go through the owner you can in most cases rent any number of days with no restrictions.

Asan owner on Windsor Hills I felt I should let you good people know that not all owners only rent saterday to saterday me being one of them .Some of the big companies do this but I know if you go through the owner you can in most cases rent any number of days with no restrictions.

This particular unit is not owned by a big company. They own several more units also. It's their way of doing their best to insure there aren't too many days here and there, not rented. Since their prices are so reasonable, and they do give everything a personal touch, if too many days were left unrented, they would have to raise their rates...

It looks like there is also a 24 hour SuperWalmart w/groceries about 6 miles from the resort. Go east on 192 and then north on Vineland.

Publix is a lot closer and has better selection. With traffic (and there's plenty of it on 192) it's at least 20 minutes to the Super Walmart.

OP - thanks for being honest about the travel time to WDW. I stayed at Windsor Hills and had a nice time, but it's not 5 minutes "from the parks."

Before reading this review, I had stumbled on to this owner's website, and booked unit 302 in November. I'm happy I did after reading your review! This is our first trip to WDW!

Hi we ve booked to stay here july 8th for 2 weeks, can't wait. Someone mentioned pool cards what are these and where do you get them from? Nice to hear your dh went on the slide as I d like a go on that too:rotfl2:

The card to use the resort amenities is $6 (each person I think), but it is refunded when you return the card.

I've rented the townhouse and am excited to see the pics when it is all decorated sometime this week.

Holy mackeral! What a deal!! We are not going back to WDW until next Oct (2009), but I just emailed them about the townhouse.

Thanks for posting that link!

Lisa

I'm renting from the same company.. but the 204 unit. I'm glad to hear that the Ipod stuff works well -- in fact this was the selling point for us over other condos.

I'm glad to hear there are no issues with the internet, phone or Ipod stuff. We are bit of techno geeks here and we liked the slightly understated way of decorating style (no garish pink walls)
Hate to bump old threads, but how was this condo? Was it loud?

We stayed in the 204B unit and I didn't hear a thing. We have three kids so I wondered if people could hear us!

We'll definitely be back.

100AcreWood said:
We stayed in the 204B unit and I didn't hear a thing. We have three kids so I wondered if people could hear us!

We'll definitely be back.

Haha! Thanks for the response. Booked a top floor unit, price was right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter