Windsor Hills condo bldg 1 how far to pool?

jerseygirl81

DIS Veteran
We like a condo and the price for a rental in bldg 1 over by the tennis and basketball courts it looks like it could be a long walk to the pool/clubhouse has anyone stayed in this bldg? We will have a rental car I don't know if there's parking over by the pool/clubhouse if we wanted to drive over after all the walking in the parks but would prefer to walk if it's not to far. Thanks, Linda

I don't know what building number we are, but I'm here now and we seem pretty far away from the pool compared to other condo buildings. I don't really mind...what's a 5 minute walk compared to a 1 minute walk in the grand scheme of things? None of the condos are THATfar and there is a back entrance to the pool. Go for it.

Thank you that sounds good, can we drive over as well if we want to squeeze in a late swim before they close the pool? Linda

Thanks for the info I'd rather walk over the walk doesn't sound bad, but good to know we can drive over if we choose to.
Linda

Building 1 is at the end farthest from the pool. But, it's walkable. Plus, parking is easy. One plus, you will have a nice view of the hot air balloons in the morning.

Hot air balloons in the morning sounds nice I'm just not sure what side of the bldg the condo is on.

Thank you so much, now I just have to find out if anyone has rented from the owner Jerry at 2milestodisney.com I can't find any reviews.
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!