Windsir Hills - Got carried away

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by latheria, Aug 9, 2012.

1. latheria

latheria Earning My Ears

Apr 22, 2012
    Despite having received a bazillion responses from Windsor Hills, I think we ended up making an irrational decision. We had narrowed it down to a bunch of houses all under the 3000. Then before booking I searched VRBO one last time and found a themed house. The owner was very responsive to my emails and answered all the questions we had but his price was 3700 for 17 nights. After speaking to the owner we ended up booking but now I can't help but think about all the responses we had between 3000-3500 that I had all deleted without looking because they were too high. And this house doesn't even include pool heat...

But on the plus side the house is booked...
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mikehn

mikehn DIS Veteran

Mar 5, 2008
    That's what happens when there are too many choices. The hard work is done, enjoy.
  4. Christine

Christine Would love to be able to sit on

Aug 31, 1999
    It's done. Don't overthink it. Something about it struck your fancy. Go with it.
  5. Brian Noble

Brian Noble His Curmudgeonly Highness

Mar 23, 2004
    Remember: you don't need the single very best house possible. You just need a great one that fits your needs. There are lots of such houses, and you've booked one of them. So, enjoy vacation!
  6. anabella

anabella Earning My Ears

Jun 5, 2005
    Relax, you will love Windsor Hills, are houses are beautiful!
  7. mjplantz

mjplantz Always something to plan...

Jan 25, 2011
    We had similar 'booking remorse' after sending our deposit but I think it was more related to so many options being available... "did we really get the best deal?!?" Once we had a good nights rest we were happy with our choice and new it was the right one for us and moved on to the rest of the planning...